Maschine 2 v2.8.3 WiN x64
P2P | 24.06.2019 | 434 MB
STANDALONE, AAX, VSTi, x64
POWER OF SOFTWARE
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
VARIATION ENGINE: RANDOMIZATION AND HUMANIZATION
The new Variation Engine helps add variety and spontaneity to your patterns. Humanize lets you shake off the shackles of quantization and loosen up a drum beat or melody. And Randomize kickstarts new tracks by creating new patterns with random velocities and positions–the perfect tool for spawning new ideas.
LOCK AND MORPH SNAPSHOTS
Whether you want to experiment creatively or just want to add some improvisation during a live performance, Lock has you covered. Simply freeze your current settings, tweak a sound’s characters, change an envelope, open a filter, and when you’re ready, return back to your initial settings at the press of a button, for up to 64 snapshots. And with the new Morph function, MASCHINE blends seamlessly from one snapshot to the next, making it easy to discover new transitions.
CONTROL EXTERNAL GEAR WITH MIDI CC
With new MIDI CC capabilities, you can control your MIDI-capable external instruments, like your favorite Roland groovebox or Korg synth, as if they were plugins. Simply load the controller template for your device in your MASCHINE software, and you can play with any MIDI-enabled parameters, like tweaking a filter or adjusting a sound’s attack, directly from MASCHINE’s ultra-responsive pads and knobs. To get you started, we’ve built a library of presets for popular devices, which you can find on our Downloads page–and if you can’t find a preset for your favorite synth, it’s easy to build your own.
- MacOS: macOS 10.12 or 10.13, Intel Core i5, 4GB RAM
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4GB RAM
2.8.3 – 2019-06-20
Note: In the most recent update of Logic Pro X (10.4.5) it is not possible to record automation from NI hardware controllers. The issue is not related to this software update, and we will release a fix shortly.
- ADDED Sounds.com integration – “Releases” can now be synced and downloaded content will display the original artwork
- IMPROVED Sample Dragging – drag and drop a sample into the waveform area of the Sampler to load it
- IMPROVED Trigger Audio Loops – press a pad to trigger sound from an Audio Plug-In without the transport running
- IMPROVED Product Scanning & Remapping
-Hang on startup fixed
-Scanning & remapping speed increased
-There is an “Update” button to migrate former “Sub-Sub-Type” tags to “Character” tags in the user library
- FIXED MIDI Sync Settings were not being saved correctly
- FIXED Auditioning a single slice multiple times would result in polyphonic playback even if only one voice is active
- FIXED Engine in Audio Plug-In would stay on stretch engine after importing sample
- FIXED Group header UI had incorrect UI design. Names of selected Groups were unreadable
- FIXED Drum Synths sounded different since version 2.8.0
- FIXED Maschine was crashing when KK S-Series was connected to the computer
- FIXED Maschine was crashing when loading a group with a JAM controller plugged in
- FIXED Loading a Sample via the Files tab in the Browser wasn’t stopping audio preview
- FIXED Content on an external drive was scanned every time on app startup after connecting the drive
- FIXED User samples were not being grouped by vendor correctly
- FIXED the Audio Plug-In KPI View was showing the timeline in seconds instead of beats
- FIXED Samples with edited vendor were placed in the ‘Other’ vendor category in the product tile view
- FIXED It was possible that the Sounds.com directory could be scanned twice on startup
- FIXED Newly installed products from Native Access were not being loaded into Maschine
- FIXED On Windows, if the OS user name contained Multibyte characters, samples synced from sounds.com would not be tagged properly
- FIXED Library path would not display Arabic Multibyte characters
Maschine 2 v2.8.3 STANDALONE AAX VSTi WiN x64 RETAiL