Poly-Ana v1.3.4 VSTi x86 x64 WiN CE-V.R
Poly-Ana v1.3.4 WiN
Team V.R | 25 December 2018 | 19 MB
Analog Model Polyphonic Synthesizer
Poly-Ana is finally here! Get ready for a new experience in virtual analog synthesis! Poly-Ana uses a different approach than most other VA soft-synths which we feel delivers a sound more authentic to the early analog synths that inspired her features. This “brute-force” method admittedly requires more processing power than other common techniques, but is a far truer model of the functioning of real analog instruments. If you obsess over the quality of your sound like we do then you won’t mind using a bit more CPU power to help get you closer to that real analog sound; a sound that so many other VA synths fall too-far short of.
(Note that Poly-Ana also offers a Quality option to reduce CPU usage during performance-time at the expense of sound quality.) Poly-Ana’s voice architecture is an ambitious combination of all the best features of the famous analog classics, plus a few new features (totaling 208 controls, plus a full 5 octave velocity sensitive virtual keyboard!) which, while possible back in the day, would have been prohibitively expensive to implement in hardware. But as a software-only product, Poly-Ana doesn’t face these limitations, and we held nothing back in designing our “ultimate analog dream synth”. Combine this with a classic styled design that puts every parameter a single click away, with large, easy to grab knobs and switches that behave like the real-world items; and with no hidden drill-down menus so that each and every control is prominently displayed out where you can see it; Poly-Ana offers a true alternative in software synthesis.
- * VST 2.4 compatible with 32 or 64 bit audio processing (backwards compatible with older versions of VST too!)
- * Maximum 12 note polyphony featuring unison, voice detune and a unique poly-unison mode!
- * Three oscillators per voice!
- * Two filters per voice, 12/24 dB/Oct, LPF/HPF, can be run in parallel or in series allowing for additional multi-mode capability!
- * Filter Resonance Modulation. Rarely offered on other synths!
- * Stereo signal path throughout the voice. Poly-Ana produces dramatic stereo effects without using any tacked-on delay or chorus effects!
- * All voice parameters always visible and accessible with a single click!
- * GUI controls that work like the real-world items, like automatic knob detents and single-click toggles!
- * Unique modulation routing scheme! All the power of modular without the tedious complications of using patch cables or a modulation matrix. And all Poly-Ana mod destinations can be modulated at audio rates!
- * Waveform “morphing” creates smooth transitions between oscillator waveforms beyond simple cross-fading!
- * Waveform Mod automatically morphs oscillator waveforms!
- * PWM for ALL oscillator waveforms!
- * Oscillator PM (Phase Modulation) allows creation of “FM synthesis” type sounds, never heard before in an analog modeled design!
- * Noise Sync. Oscillators can sync to noise source as well as normal pitched tones!
- * Two LFOs per voice with retriggering! Allows separate phase for each voice’s LFOs, creating echo-like modulation effects.
- * Full Host-Sync for LFOs with adjustable phase offset!
- * Three ADSR envelopes per voice with adjustable curves!
- * Two Modulation Mixers allow for complex combinations of modulation sources through Addition, Multiplication (ring modulation) a Sample and Hold, a Full/Half Wave Rectifier, and a Lag filter!
- * Unique, oversampled voice engine sounds more like real analog than any soft-synth you’ve heard yet!
- * Quality control lets you reduce Poly-Ana’s CPU power requirements while recording performances.
- * MIDI CC# mapping of all controls with MIDI learn. Just right click any control to set it’s CC.
- * Automatic MIDI guitar controller support for 6 channel control in MIDI “Mono” mode..
- * Cutoff knob smoothing, no more “zipper noise” when performing and automating filter sweeps from the front panel.
- * Cutoff and resonance gang buttons. Control both filters together, or separately.
- * Oscillator retriggering and starting-phase controls. Great for punchy basses and many other effects not possible on most traditional analog designs.
- * Analog Drift feature, oscillators and filters can be set anywhere from rock solid, to out-of-tune unstable.
- * GUI Options: User customizeable background .PNG files, optional tooltips, and an option to replace Mod Source dials with drop-down lists.
- * VST instrument AND VST effect versions! Effect version can process external audio and/or use external audio as a modulation source!
- * Built in bank of 128 sounds plus 2 additional user banks included and more to come on our site as users contribute them. We will never charge money for Poly-Ana patches!
•Init Bank. The default bank file Poly-Ana and L’il Poly-Ana automatically load when
instantiated can now be changed. Place preferred bank file named “ init.pab ” in the Poly-Ana
settings folder. (Please note that this isn’t the same folder you have the plugin(s) installed in, it’s
the folder your license key-file and skin folder, if used, go in. See the Custom Skin instructions
or your license-key email to create/locate this folder on your system.)
•Fixed slight jump in knob position when first clicking on to a knob with detents when Knob
Mode set to Linear.
1.3.3 – 2018-05-15
•Fixed crash bug from 1.3.2 when Custom Skins that set Tooltip color were loaded.
Poly-Ana v1.3.4 VSTi x86 x64 WiN CE-V.R