Pro Audio Products Algorithmix® is proud to unveil its unparalleled Pro PlugIn family, the result of many years intensive research and development work on digital audio, psychoacoustics and digital signal processing. Leading experts in mastering, post-production and sound restoration use our Pro PlugIns to achieve outstanding sonic results. They save time and money and increase system reliability by consequent avoidance of expensive hardware processors externally connected to their DAWs. All Pro PlugIns are equipped with ultra low-noise algorithms and clickless parameter update. They perfectly work with sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz thus being ideally suitable for high-resolution DSD post-processing.
This Bundle contains:
DirectX Plug-In that effectively removes clicks, crackles and any other transient noises with virtually no artifacts and no degradation of the original signal.
DirectX PlugIn that significantly reduces any kind of broadband noise while still excellently preserving the audio quality of the original signal.
LinearPhase PEQ Red
DirectX 10-band mastering linear-phase parametric equalizer with unique continuous-slope shelving and low/high cut filters for punchy lows and silky highs.
LinearPhase PEQ Orange
DirectX 10-band precise linear-phase parametric equalizer for mastering and re-mastering of complex mixes without unwanted sound coloration and transient smearing. Pro Audio Products Algorithmix® is proud to unveil its unparalleled Pro PlugIn family, the result of many years intensive research and development work on digital audio, psychoacoustics and digital signal processing.
Team R2R | Dec 24 2016 | WiN: 7.6 MB | OSX: 6.55 MB
AU/VST2/VST3 32/64 bit
Code Red is inspired by two versions of the classic, all tube, British console form the 1960s most closely associated with the sound of The Beatles. The original, “Pop” and “Classic”, EQs had fixed characteristic frequencies and Qs so we thought it would be nice to make the EQ fully adjustable. While we were at it we added two more mid bands and a high pass filter. Fear not, the original EQs are still available, as presets. Two preamp models, based on the full circuit simulation, accurately emulate preamps used in two versions of the original console this plug-in is based on.
INFO/DEMO/BUY:http://mage.si/Fq1C Code Red v1.0 WiN MAC-R2R http://beelink.in/30448/Code-Red-v1.0-WiN-MAC-R2R.html
AudioGate 4 now includes the ability to create high-resolution audio recordings. Simply install AudioGate 4 on your PC, and then connect it to the KORG DS-DAC-10R using a single USB cable. The DS-DAC-10R supports the 5.6 MHz and 2.8 MHz DSD format—for playback and recording—as well as PCM formats up to 192 kHz/24-bit. What had been the foremost high-resolution audio playback system has evolved to provide the effective system for creating high-resolution audio recordings.
Now you no longer have to wait for your favorite music as a high-resolution release; create DSD-recordings of your own sources and listen to great sound—anywhere, anytime you like.
*1. DSD recording is supported in conjunction with DS-DAC series units equipped with an AD converter (currently, only the DS-DAC-10R). Previous models of the DS-DAC series do not support recording functionality.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music. Logic Pro X for Mac has been updated to version 10.3, introducing new features, a refreshed interface, and Touch Bar support, allowing the Touch Bar on the 2016 MacBook Pro to be used for music editing. The Touch Bar features quick access to navigation tools and Smart Controls, plus it can be used for playing and recording instruments using a piano keyboard or drum pads.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches
• 1000 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
10.4.6 / Jul 9, 2019
• Addresses an issue where some VoiceOver controls became unavailable
• This update also contains additional stability and performance improvements
Minimum System Requirements:
• 4GB RAM
• Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
• macOS v10.13.6 or later
• Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
• 6GB available disk space for minimum install / 63GB hard disk space for full Sound Library installation
INFO/DEMO/BUY: http://mage.si/69Fa Apple Logic Pro X v10.4.6 macOS-TNT http://beelink.in/14684/Apple-Logic-Pro-X-v10.4.6-macOS-TNT.html
In celebration of Wvs’ 25th anniversary, we are pleased to announce a new version of Wvs plugins, Wvs V10. Update to V10 to future-proof your sessions, ensure continued compatibility, enjoy plugin updates and full technical support, and get new plugins added to premium bundles.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Wvs, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come. To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Wvs V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Wvs v9. When you update to Wvs V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
July 10th, 2019
– New release — Abbey Road Studio 3, now available as a single plugin.
– Nx Virtual Mix Room is now SoundGrid-compatible and supported in all SoundGrid hosts.
DeeLay Plus is an advanced delay plugin that can be used to create space, moving sounds and also weird effects. The core of the plugin are two separate delay units (called for convenience left and right) that can be routed to the left or the right channel independently, also the feedback of each unit can be cross-fed to the other one. The standard delay controls like feedback and delay time are provided and can be linked together for quicker use, you can also sync the delay time to the host tempo. DeeLay Plus gives you instant visual feedback thanks to the top waveform display that shows the input and output levels, those levels are also shown in the handy small peak meters next to the input and output knob so that you always have a meter close to your eyes when it matters.
– Two separate delay elements with feedback.
– Max. 5s delay time.
– Tempo sync with host DAW.
– Routable feedback to each one of the two delays.
– Endless loop mode.
– Routable output to left or right for each delay line.
– Delay time and feedback link.
– Input and output graphic display.
– Adjustable hi pass and low pass filter on delay output.
– Adjustable feedback distortion.
– Analog to digital converter emulation.
– Two separate LFO.
– Four wave shape for each LFO (sine, saw, triangle and square).
– Each LFO can modulate both time and feedback for each delay.
– Dry / Wet knob.
– Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
– 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
– Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
INFO/DEMO/BUY: http://mage.si/UEkP DeeLay Plus v1.2.3 WiN-OSX RETAiL-SYNTHiC4TE http://beelink.in/39425/DeeLay-Plus-v1.2.3-WiN-OSX-RETAiL.html
Magnus MK2 is a 2 stages brick-wall limiter with automatic output level and comprehensive metering, its purpose is to make your tracks the loudest possible. To achieve this the limiting process is divided in two steps each with separate oversampling options: the first is a clipper that can work like a hard digital clipper or a soft analog one. This stage lets you cut away those small peaks that nobody is going to hear and that will make the limiter work too hard and sound less transparent. The second stage is a brickwall limiter that will compress everything above 0dBFS. Simply use the two big knobs to increase the level until you are getting the right amount of gain reduction by any of the two stages.
– Clipper stage with hard and soft (analog) modes.
– Brickwall limiter stage with instantaneous attack.
– Separate oversampling option for clipper and limiter.
– Three stage release from 1 to 500ms.
– Auto release mode with sync to song tempo.
– RMS, LUFS and dynamic range output metering.
– Output peak and RMS meters.
– 12 dBs gan reduction meters with peak hold for each stage.
– Automatic output level compensation in dBFS, RMS or LUFS.
– Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support.
– 32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
– Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and AAX format.
INFO/DEMO/BUY: http://mage.si/Crv9 Magnus MK2 v2.0.6 WiN-OSX-RETAiL-SYNTHiC4TE http://beelink.in/39424/Magnus-MK2-v2.0.6-WiN-OSX.html
You’ve just wrapped up tracking with artists that are on the brink of breaking into the game. You start mixing when you realize you are craving more, the ability to envelope your mix with that “magical space” that delivers the clarity, depth and fullness that can only be created when recording in a major studio. So you turn to the most trusted name in reverb to achieve the ultimate sound. Lexicon’s LXP Native Reverb Bundle provides your music with an engaging aura that brings it to life by placing it in the perfect resonant space.
Lexicon processors have become staples in the recording studio, on stage productions, as well as in every top post-production facility. Now Lexicon has complemented the finest hardware processors with the best software plug-ins available. The LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 220 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets that are sure to change the way you color your mix, forever.
A Brief History of Reverb:
Reverb is the reflection of a sound. The tone, density, length and many other factors that account for the quality of a reverb are influenced by everything from the size of the space to the materials that create the reflective surfaces. From amphitheatres to halls, from echo chambers to springs, we have been manipulating form to harness reverb for thousands of years.
Lexicon and Reverb:
From the 1970’s to today, when audio professionals say the word ‘reverb’, it is usually preceded by ‘Lexicon’. No other company has had such a major impact on reverb over the last four decades, and the LXP Native plug-in is a great addition to any DAW set up.
– 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins
– Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
– Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
– Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® 7, Vista, XP; Mac® OS X 10.4 — 10.9 (32 & 64-bit)
– Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
– Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW
– Full parameter control and automation
– Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
– Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
– Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
SW34EQ MK2 is an equalizer coming straight from the 80s. It’s the digital version of the EQ found in an American console and it features the typical analog EQ sound and controls. This plugin is specifically modelled after one channel of this console used in the main room of Virus Studio, here in Siena, Italy. This EQ is very smooth and gentle, both in the EQ shapes (bells and shelves) and it’s almost perfect for general tone shaping, especially the low shelf gives weight to the sound without pumping it too much.
4 band analog equalizer
High and low shelf filters
2 parametric filters with three different Q
High pass filter with adjustable frequency and 18dB/octave slope
Low pass filter with adjustable frequency and 12dB/octave slope
Automatic input level adjustment to 0VU
Automatic output compensation for input knob
Analog emulation with saturation and hiss
Adjustable saturation level
Adjustable hiss level
Automatic internal oversampling to guarantee best sound
Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows (Vista an later) support.
32 and 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. The application was designed from the ground up for Mac users. It is a 100% Cocoa written application and uses its own tagging library. The application will tag mp3 (includes mp2), m4a (AAC, ALAC), mp4 (AAC, ALAC, video), m4b, m4v, flac, aiff (aifc, aif), dff, dsf, ape, wav, ogg (single stream Vorbis and Opus), Monkey’s Audio (ape) and WavPack (wv) files. Yate has a long list of features, including an innovative scripting system called actions. The app also supports integration with AcousticBrainz, AcousticID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes, MusicBrainz and The Movie Database (TMDb).