AudioGate 4 now includes the ability to create high-resolution audio recordings. Simply install AudioGate 4 on your PC, and then connect it to the KORG DS-DAC-10R using a single USB cable. The DS-DAC-10R supports the 5.6 MHz and 2.8 MHz DSD format—for playback and recording—as well as PCM formats up to 192 kHz/24-bit. What had been the foremost high-resolution audio playback system has evolved to provide the effective system for creating high-resolution audio recordings.
Now you no longer have to wait for your favorite music as a high-resolution release; create DSD-recordings of your own sources and listen to great sound—anywhere, anytime you like.
*1. DSD recording is supported in conjunction with DS-DAC series units equipped with an AD converter (currently, only the DS-DAC-10R). Previous models of the DS-DAC series do not support recording functionality.
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music. Logic Pro X for Mac has been updated to version 10.3, introducing new features, a refreshed interface, and Touch Bar support, allowing the Touch Bar on the 2016 MacBook Pro to be used for music editing. The Touch Bar features quick access to navigation tools and Smart Controls, plus it can be used for playing and recording instruments using a piano keyboard or drum pads.
• Consolidate and control multiple tracks or create rich, layered instruments with Track Stacks
• Smart Controls allow you to manipulate multiple plug-ins and parameters with a single move
• Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro provides convenient controls for creating, editing and navigating your songs
• Autosave keeps your work safe and sound
Professional Music Production
• Record and edit MIDI or audio using a comprehensive set of editors and tools
• Keep takes organized with take folders and build comps quickly with Quick Swipe Comping
• Track Alternatives let you create and switch between different playlists of regions and edits on a track
• Render any combination of effect plug-ins to a selection of audio using Selection-based Processing
• Fix out-of-tune vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch
• Manipulate the timing and tempo of any recording with ease using Flex Time
• Comprehensive mix and plug-in parameter automation can be part of a region or track
• Create and mix music from anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on iPad or iPhone
• Produce simple lead sheets or orchestral scores with built-in Score editor
• Create authentic acoustic, electronic, or hip hop drum tracks using Drummer, a virtual session player and beat producer
• Choose among 28 distinct drummers that can take your direction and perform millions of unique grooves
• Build your own acoustic drum kits with Drum Kit Designer using a collection of deeply sampled drums
• Customize the sound of your electronic beats using Drum Machine Designer
Keyboards and Synths
• Get inspired by collection of synths that provide analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis
• Quickly find sounds or create unique new ones with Alchemy, the ultimate sample manipulation synthesizer
• Play or create a wide variety of rich sampled instruments with the EXS24 Sampler
• Instantly turn a simple chord into a rich performance with the Arpeggiator
• Transform simple ideas into elaborate performances using nine MIDI plug-ins
• Play faithful models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths
Guitar and Bass Gear
• Build your own guitar or bass rig with Amp Designer using vintage and modern amps, cabinets, and mics
• Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of delay, distortion, and modulation stompboxes
• Access the Tuner with just a click to quickly get in tune
Creative and Production Effects
• Play your sounds through realistic acoustic spaces using Space Designer convolution reverb
• Use a range of multi-tap, vintage tape, and stereo delays
• Add movement to your tracks with a variety of modulation effects
• Over 2800 instrument and effect Patches
• 1000 meticulously sampled instruments
• More than 7000 Apple Loops in wide range of genres
• Expand your instrument and effects library with third-party Audio Units-compatible plug-ins
• Share to GarageBand option allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
• Import and export XML to support Final Cut Pro X workflows
• Export and share your songs directly to SoundCloud
• Open projects from Logic 5 or later
10.4.6 / Jul 9, 2019
• Addresses an issue where some VoiceOver controls became unavailable
• This update also contains additional stability and performance improvements
Minimum System Requirements:
• 4GB RAM
• Display with 1280-by-768 resolution or higher
• macOS v10.13.6 or later
• Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
• 6GB available disk space for minimum install / 63GB hard disk space for full Sound Library installation
INFO/DEMO/BUY: http://mage.si/69Fa Apple Logic Pro X v10.4.6 macOS-TNT http://beelink.in/14684/Apple-Logic-Pro-X-v10.4.6-macOS-TNT.html
In celebration of Wvs’ 25th anniversary, we are pleased to announce a new version of Wvs plugins, Wvs V10. Update to V10 to future-proof your sessions, ensure continued compatibility, enjoy plugin updates and full technical support, and get new plugins added to premium bundles.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Wvs, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come. To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Wvs V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Wvs v9. When you update to Wvs V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
July 10th, 2019
– New release — Abbey Road Studio 3, now available as a single plugin.
– Nx Virtual Mix Room is now SoundGrid-compatible and supported in all SoundGrid hosts.
Yate was developed for people who want complete control over their tagging experience. The application was designed from the ground up for Mac users. It is a 100% Cocoa written application and uses its own tagging library. The application will tag mp3 (includes mp2), m4a (AAC, ALAC), mp4 (AAC, ALAC, video), m4b, m4v, flac, aiff (aifc, aif), dff, dsf, ape, wav, ogg (single stream Vorbis and Opus), Monkey’s Audio (ape) and WavPack (wv) files. Yate has a long list of features, including an innovative scripting system called actions. The app also supports integration with AcousticBrainz, AcousticID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes, MusicBrainz and The Movie Database (TMDb).
Pigments, a hybrid “polychrome” instrument that features hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside award-winning virtual analog technology. After spending 20 years analyzing and emulating the best synthesizers ever made, they have now used their expertise to create an original, uniquely software synthesizer. Pigments offers exceptional sound thanks to its hugely powerful architecture and lightning-fast workflow that makes complex modulations easy, fast, and fun.
Pigments has some colorful tricks up its sleeve. In fact, it can do things other synthesizers simply cannot do. These include:
•Scale quantized pitch modulations to build complex melodic sequences.
•Continuous unison controls that can be modulated, with classic and chord modes.
•Extensive waveshaping options for the wavetable oscillator, with great aliasing control.
•The usual modulation sources and some more unconventional ones like the Turing and Binary random generators.
•Powerful gate/retrig handling for modulators. Perfect to inspire unusual rhythmic sequences or self-generating patches.
•Polyrhythmic sequencer with a strong emphasis on randomness, with scale control to remain musical.
At a glance, here are its key features:
•Two engines in parallel: the best of both worlds
•Virtual Analog triple oscillator engine.
•Complex Wavetable engine with morphing and import.
•Twin filters: dozens to choose from
•Classic filters from V Collection instruments.
•Modern filters like surgeon and comb.
•Continuous series/parallel routing.
•Powerful effects section: an all-in-one solution
•13 stunning effects, including wavefolder, overdrive, parametric EQ, and delay.
•Insert or Send routing options with drag and drop for easy switching.
•All the essential parameters can be modulated.
•Advanced modulation system: modulate anything with anything
•Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
•Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random sources.
•4 assignable Macros to control multiple parameters at once.
•Visual interface: understand your sound
•Graphical representation of the most important modules.
•Living, moving waveform to see your sound come alive.
•Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: get creative
•Create complex, custom and evolving sequences or arps.
•Extensive factory preset library: learn from the masters
•Hundreds of presets from awesome artists and experienced sound designers, including Jeremy Savage, Starcadian, Cubic Spline, Mord Fustang, and Jörg Hüttner.
•Highlighted “notes” to show which parameters are recommended to tweak.
v188.8.131.527: New Features:
•Browser and Store GUI improvement
•Filter FM Source is now properly loaded when switching to the multimode filter
•Highlighted parameter remains now after swapping filters
•Various NKS improvements
•StereoPan FX Rate and phaser rate can now be be sync’ed to the DAW clock
•Microtuning mapping now references A note, instead of C
•LFO visualizer now shows the right position when modulating the phase
•Wavetable visualizer now displays properly with all graphic cards
For the professional musician… everything you NEED. For the amateur musician… everything you WANT. This full-version is the showcase edition in the FORTE 10 line of products, and provides high quality function and operation. The sky’s the limit and the possibilities are endless with FORTE 10 PREMIUM! Accessible, affordable, and all-inclusive — that’s FORTE 10 Premium, the triple-A music software notation product available on the market today. When you need to write out full orchestration, you want to do it quickly and easily. You don’t want to waste your time tumbling through tutorial after tutorial; you want an intuitive, navigable interface that lets you spend more time seeing the sounds take shape and less time toying with the technicalities of technology. FORTE 10 Premium gives professional musicians, composers, and arrangers everything you need to craft your scores, and it gives aspiring songwriters everything you want to get to that next level.
•Don’t ever manually input a rest again — FORTE 10 Premium does it for you automatically
•Enjoy the art of writing music again — our intuitive interface was designed by actual musicians to meet the needs of other actual musicians
•Change the page designs and layouts of your score with just one click to produce professional, printed scores
•Need to transpose? Change by key, interval, or instrument with the click of a button
•Listen to how your musical ideas will translate in real audio with our Playback feature that showcases a VST orchestra library with studio-quality sound
•Create an entire score with a full-featured score notation engine
•Forte PREMIUM provides the most comprehensive product to meet your needs for just half the average price of other products on the market
Spend more time creating, expressing, conducting, and teaching music and less time inputting and navigating with Forte 10 Premium.
Other features include:
• built-in scan module
• Step-time and real-time entry from MIDI device or keyboard
• 32 staves/tracks max
• 4 voices pro stave/ track max.
• 2 voices
• 16 lyric verses pro stave/ track max
• Compound meter
• Pickup measure
• Part extraction
• FORTE Player
• Save as MP3 or as WAVE
• Swing feeling adjustable
• Import and export of MusicXML
• Layout editable
• Individual assignable drum notation
• Complete tablature
• 25 ornament signs
• 12 different noteheads
• guitar fretboard
• advanced chord functions
• punch in/out record
• loop record
• real-time entry and step-mode entry from MIDI keyboard
• Import Finale MUSICXML and Capella CAPX files
• Transposition by instrument and chord identification
• Video plug-in
• OLE linking
• Digital Rights Management
New in FORTE 10 Premium:
FORTE 10 Premium comes with a new scan engine, which will replace FORTE Scan and render much better results. Also, we are going to release a new tool generating automatic arrangements for your songs. We will post some more details in the weeks to come. For a little teaser, see a little animation of novelty in FORTE 10, making the program look much cooler in the future. In FORTE 10, you have the option to invert the color scheme. In “Night Mode”, everythings appears dark and you can work much more easily.
INFO/DEMO/BUY: http://mage.si/D033 FORTE Notation v10.12 Premium RETAiL WiN-F4CG http://beelink.in/34854/FORTE-Notation-v10.12-Premium-RETAiL-WiN.html
Enter a world of evolving textures, haunting atmospheres and infinite soundscapes. Granite’s unique sound engine melds a state-of-the-art granular processor, an innovative modulation system and a range of grain-level FX, resulting in a degree of musicality not achieved before with granular synthesis. The compact user interface takes full advantage of hardware graphics acceleration for a uniquely absorbing audio-visual experience, and the slick and intuitive workflow makes working with Granite’s powerful engine a joy.
Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
The art grid, column browser and track inspector provide multiple ways to view and navigate your music. They can also be hidden if you prefer a minimal interface.
Easily edit tags on multiple tracks at once. Regex compatible find and replace helps you keep your music correctly tagged. The powerful Duplicate Finder helps you find and remove duplicate tracks using flexible criteria to keep your library organised.
Control playback easily with global shortcuts and the mini window. The customisable desktop art widget can decorate your desktop with details of the music you are listening to.
Plogue’s new soft-synthesizer turns your VST, AU or RTAS host into a classic video game console, vintage 8bit home computer and even an 80s arcade. Plogue chipsounds authentically emulates 15 vintage 8bit-era sound chips (on top of their variants), down to their smallest idiosyncrasies. But more interestingly, it also faithfully allows you to dynamically reproduce the accidentally discovered sounds effect tricks and abusive musical techniques that were made famous by innovative chip music composers and classic video game sound designers, which for the good part of the last 3 decades, have pushed beyond the boundaries of the original chip designs. In short, whether you are already versed into chiptune/chip music or just interested in those sounds, this is one unique instrument for you!
Chipspeech is a vintage-style speech synthesizer which recreates the sound of famous 80′s voice synthesis chips. It features 7 different voices, each with its own characteristic timbre. It is specially tailored for musical needs – simply type in your lyrics, and then play on your MIDI keyboard. It’s a true synthesizer, the sound can be extensively modified for easy and expressive performances. Chipspeech also features a circuit bending emulation, letting you not only recreate the insane and chaotic sound of a circuit bent TI speaking device, but also use it in a controlled, musical way.