MetaPlugin 3 v3.3.3 WiN
Team R2R | Oct 01 2019 | 9.4 MB
PLATFORM : WiN32/64 – VST/AAX(MODiFiED)
Metaplugin is a plugin that loads other plugins. As simple as that. Build your own effect networks with this plugin wrapper using any VST/VST3 (and AU, if you’re on Mac) effect you already have on your harddisk. To get you started, a Mid-Side matrix, a fourband crossover filter and a routing plugin are included in the package. This means instant cross-track routing, mid-side, multiband compression/distortion/reverb/… you name it. Of course that’s only the beginning… let your imagination run free, nothing is impossible, from creating your own layered synth sounds to building whole sound generators from scratch using simple modules.
Another favourite use case for Metaplugin is to load VST plugins in Pro Tools (or to load AudioUnits in Pro Tools if you’re on a Mac). Hence, you can use it as a VST to AAX wrapper or an AU to AAX wrapper. While we’re at it: you can also use Metaplugin to load VST plugins in Logic/LogicX (VST to AU wrapper).
Supports up to eight individual channels for, e.g. surround or other multichannel purposes.
– Additional stereo sidechain input
– Convenient plugin organizer: scan your plugins once, then just drag and drop them onto the graph area
– Internal bridge from 32 to 64 bit, with seamless plugin window integration: load 32 bit plugins in ProTools or LogicPro X without the need for a 3rd party bridging solution
– Support for native Apple Audio Unit plugins
– Dry/wet ratio can be adjusted for each loaded plugin.
– Individual bypass for each loaded plugin
– Full plugin delay compensation included.
– Automate up to 100 parameters by mapping them on any parameter of a loaded plugin
– Negligible additional CPU overhead.
– Synths can also be loaded and played with any MIDI control, which means you can create custom synthesizers with existing building blocks.
– Up to 4x oversampling option of the whole signal chain is available.
– Included: mid-side matrix, multiband splitter and cross track send/receive helper plugins.
– Define your own colour palette for the plugin: check!
– Freely resizable plugin window for maximum convenience: check!
– Can be used as a VST to AU wrapper, a VST to RTAS wrapper, an AU to RTAS-wrapper, VST to AAX wrapper or an AU to AAX wrapper.
– VST3 plugins now supported, so VST3 to AU, VST3 to RTAS and VST3 to AAX is possible as well. Plus, of course, VST3 to VST or VST to VST3.
– 2019/09/30: v3.3.3 Fixed crash when not selecting any plugin from dropdown menu
– 2019/09/24: v3.3.2 changed callback locks in audio processor; no bridging when OSX >= 10.15
– 2019/06/19: v3.3.1 small optimization
– 2019/04/20: v3.3.0 fixed new plugin list storage
– 2019/04/03: v3.2.9 restructured settings management, added dry/wet control to mapable parameters
– 2019/02/02: v3.2.8 fix in bridging code
– 2019/01/29: v3.2.7 fixed issue where sidechain buses were not remembered in VST3 plugins
– 2019/01/12: v3.2.6 added fix to prevent hang in Reaper offline rendering
– 2019/01/06: v3.2.5 fixed connection volume handling and PDC label text update
– 2018/12/10: v3.2.4 fixed issue with mono instruments
– 2018/12/07: v3.2.3 copy protection improvements
– 2018/11/27: v3.2.2 improved background scanning of drag-and-dropped plugins
– 2018/11/02: v3.2.1 fixed crossover filter and oversampling issue
– 2018/10/30: v3.2.0 added bypass storage, added double precision processing, removed RTAS, added check whether BridgeApp is actually running in background
– 2018/06/01: v3.1.5 bridging improvements
– 2018/04/16: v3.1.4 improved BridgeApp shutdown
– 2018/03/26: v3.1.3 fixed BridgeApp crash and switched to sending bridged parameter changes asynchronously, proper bus setup for MetapluginSynth
MetaPlugin 3 v3.3.3 WiN-R2R