Video Tape Emulator VST x86 WiN
P2P | 29.08.2019 | 50.71 MB
DyVision VideoTape is a 32bit VST effect for use in Windows DAW programs. It emulates the classic and imperfect texture imparted to audio recorded on video tape. Towards the end of its technological life cycle video tape had surprisingly good audio quality. But as anybody who remembers the 80s, video rental stores, and ‘video nasties’ knows, this was not always the case.
VCRs & tape could impart an almost overbearing sonic signature to audio material due to factors such as:
– Stretched, worn, or mangled tape
– Misaligned heads or rollers
– Sticky reels
– Demagnetized tape
– Magnetized heads
– Inherent noise problems worsened by
– Overzealous audio compressors / limiters
– Poor quality ‘consumer grade’ electronics
– Variation between different machines
Just like vinyl, the qualities of video tape have the ability to instantly invoke the feel of a certain era. It was considered crap at the time, but then again so were analog synthesizers.
• Take your perfectly good audio and mangle it with an emulation of analog video tape.
• Go from the clean ‘hi-fi’ sound of the very last VCRs right back to the nasty late 70s top loading beasts.
• Incredibly simple to get the results you want with intuitive and minimalist controls.
Video Tape Emulator VST x86 WiN RETAiL