Prepared Acoustic Guitars KONTAKT
Team DYNAMiCS | December 2011 | 2.14 GB
Created for both musical use and sound design, Fractured: Prepared Acoustic Guitar is an innovative new collection of instruments featuring creative and esoteric samples and manipulations of various acoustic guitars. Following the tradition begun by Violence, Vir2’s virtual dismembering of a solo violin, Fractured features 2.3GB of compressed samples and more than one hundred new instruments with numerous variations and effects built into each. Each patch features the organic goodness of the acoustic guitar, but stretches its timbre in new directions to create previously unheard musical effects. Drum kits were made with mallets, fingernail scrapes, metal scrapes, cardboard scrapes and pouring rice over the guitar. Long evolving pads were built from acoustic guitar samples that blur the line between electronic and acoustic. Fractured also features playable and dynamic rhythmic loops and patterns, multitimbral arpeggiated creations, huge cinematic impacts, gritty electronic drums, gnarly and ethereal melodic instruments, and more innovative sonic goodness.
Fractured features a variety of controls which are custom-designed for each of its 104 instruments.
The instruments are subdivided into five major category folders:
- Chromatic Kits – Drum Kits – Melodic – Pads & SFX – Tempo Synced
Depending on the instrument loaded, appropriate knobs for tweaking the instrument appear in the interface, such as:
- Quantization Envelope controls (attack and release) Stereo spread Lopass and hipass filters Layer blend controls
- Effects (reverb, delay, drive, flanger, vibrato, rotator, wobble, and others) Autopan control Repeater
These features can be seen in the screenshots of various Fractured instruments above.
THE ACOUSTIC GUITAR LIKE NEVER BEFORE
- Formatted for the Kontakt player
- Over 100 patches of unique & creative content
- User-friendly interface for customization and manipulation
Fractured Prepared Acoustic Guitars KONTAKT-DYNAMiCS