MORPH 2 v2.3.1 WiN
Team R2R | 01 Jan 2018 | 18.7 MB
AAX VST VST3 x86 x64
MORPH 2 is a real-time plug-in for structural audio morphing, the sonic equivalent of one object slowly changing its shape to become a different object – for example, one face becoming (“morphing” into) another. MORPH creates seamless morphing transitions, hybrid sounds that combine aspects of existing ones, physically impossible instruments, unique creature and robot voices, talkbox-like effects, surreal sound-scapes and other unheard new sounds. MORPH not only offers a wealth of creative potential for game-/film-sound design, but also for music producers and remixers, allowing them to develop new content from existing recordings – all in sync and in real-time.
The MORPH 2 features at a glance:
- 5 Unique feature-aware structural audio morphing algorithms.
- Morphs between two input channels or input and side-chain.
- Dual morphing circuits with crossfade option.
- High-quality formant shifter.
- Uses proprietary signal transform technology for ehnanced fidelity and intelligibility.
- Both inputs can be mixed into the output or switched to solo.
- Built-In Hall Reverb.
- Fully real-time for immediate results.
MORPH 2 v2.3.1 AAX VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN HAPPY NEW YEAR-R2R