Freyja Female Choir v1.1 KONTAKT
P2P | 22.01.2017 | 7.99 GB
After the apocalyptic StormChoir, the mighty WOTAN Male Choir and the unique Rhodope Ethnic Bulgarian Choir, FREYJA Female Choir marks a new milestone in the renowned choral series focusing on the soft and emotional sounds of the female choir. Comprised of ten altos and ten sopranos, all part of many choir recording sessions for artists like Two Steps from Hell, and recorded in the Sofia Session Studio FREYJA sets a new standard in choral sampling introducing the brandnew agile legato sampling technique allowing the user to seamlessly play polyphonic legato with every syllable in the library.
Revolutionary Agile Legato
Although there are many reasons FREYJA justifies to be called a next-gen library the biggest of them all is the brandnew Agile Legato. Uncountable hours of work went into creating this brandnew technique of combining true legato sampling with our Syllabuilding approach. Agile Legato not only allows the user to play legato with every syllable availabe in the library, but also features intelligent voice leading enabling polyphonic writing within just one patch. In other words: Hold down a chord in the left, play a melody with your right hand and have it all connected with legato transitions. This powerful feature is controllable by the most common of all midi cc controllers, the sustain pedal.
In addition to the Agile Legato FREYJA also features polyphonic true legato patches (Ah, Mm and MmAh) for both altos and sopranos with two different legato speeds, which gives you tons of flexibility when it comes to writing legato lines.
Syllabuilder Engine 2.5
When it comes to virtual choirs there are basically two approaches: Phrasebuilding (StormChoir series) and Wordbuilding (Rhodope series). Freyja combines the simplicity and sample recording of phrasebuilding with the advanced editing functions of wordbuilding. This allows you to have amazing sounding results within seconds, but also to build and create new sample content with only few mouse-clicks. Create complete choral patterns inside the GUI or connect different syllables and morph them to add motion to your choir arrangements. Save and Load complete lyric presets to quickly get yourself into the actual composition or enhance your setup with predefined quick words.
All samples have their natural attacks included. However if you want to tighten them up the Syllabuilder Engine allows you to set custom attack, release, volume and offset values for each field independently. Something first introduced by WOTAN Male Choir and before that greatly missed in all phrasebuilding choir libraries.
– Emotional and mystical sounding female choir
– Completely separate recordings of ten altos and ten sopranos (additonal mixed women ensemble)
– 26 polyphonic legato combinations (agile and true legato)
– Ah, Mm, MmAh polyphonic true legato recordings (slow and fast speed patches)
– Altos range (c2-f4), Sopranos range (c3 – c5)
– 8 powerful syllables recorded within 3 dynamic layers
– Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples
– 3 mic positions – Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb
– Whispers with multiple RRs recorded for all syllables
– The powerful Syllabuilder engine with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt
– Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager
– Integrated manual
Freyja Female Choir v1.1 KONTAKT