MIDI Renderer v126.96.36.199 WiN
Team R2R | Oct 16 2018 | 8.1 MB
MIDIRenderer is a MIDI rendering software that allows you to convert MIDI to WAV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, APE, AMR or WMA files. It is often used when you need to playback MIDI composition on the portable player, car audio system or burn MIDI files on Audio CD.Unlike the other similar programs MIDIRenderer provides direct MIDI rendering to waveform without using sound card and allows you to use any high-quality instrument sound instead of Windows General MIDI set.
Whats the benefits you can get from direct conversion?
Well, you will avoid background noise from sound card, you not need high priced sound card for high quality output and conversion will be much more faster than real-time recording.
Why I can not use standard audio converter?
Because MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) file contains no music. It records how music is played, containing “events” which control when each note of each instrument starts, finishes, how loud, what note of the scale, etc. MIDIRenderer use high-quality synthesizer with SoundFont support which convert MIDI sequences to waveform.
- High quality software synthesizer.
- High performance. Depending from your CPU conversion will be 100x faster than real-time recording.
- MIDIRenderer support all popular output formats. MIDI to MP3? No problems! Need higher quality? Use lossless format like FLAC or APE. You can even convert MIDI to AMR format for mobile devices.
- Shell integration. Drag and Drop support.
- Muitithreading. Get performance boost from modern multi-core CPU.
- Quality not depend from sound card. Moreover, sound card not required for conversion.
- SoundFont support. MIDI file will sounds different depending from selected SoundFont.
Input: MID, MIDI, RMI, RMID, KAR
Output: MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, AMR
Default options: 44100 Hz, 16-bit, Stereo
MIDI Renderer v188.8.131.52 WiN-R2R