Concerto v4.0.2 VSTi VST3 x64
Team R2R | 01 Jan 2018 | 9.6MB | Library: 16.6 GB
PLATFORM : WiN64 – VSTi/VST3
Concerto is the sample playback and RAINLINK based recording engine that powers the Tera, FLAVR and Anthology series of virtual instruments. Although Concerto alone does not an instrument make, it is the underlying engine that powers many current Roland Cloud instruments and will be the host to many forthcoming Roland Cloud technologies.
A Player Engine Without Limits
Concerto maintains best-in-class audio recording, rendering and playback without compromise, regardless of system or environment and without compromising audio quality and integrity. In other words, Concerto is light on the system, heavy on quality. The number of Concerto instances and Concerto-based instruments that you can have is gated by the same thing that gates all software: current hardware limitations. As hardware becomes more powerful, Concerto will too.
To scale and meet the demands of modern music creators, Concerto is equipped with some powerful features.
– outputs to Stereo, 4 track, and 8 track
– contains ADSHR amplitude envelope control
– supports release samples: articulation-based selection of sample layers
– provides via a single Concerto instance simultaneous, multiple instrument playback
– allows multiple output perspectives (microphone positions) per voice for ease of mixing and mastering
– employs a Highly flexible MIDI Learn System, making groundbreaking features such as Fret Shifting in the Tera Guitar series possible
– boasts best-in-class convolution and algorithmic reverb
– leverages Cubic interpolation for sample rate conversion and pitch shifting
– has a vast suite of audio effects, including compressor and limiter, filter, LFO, and key-tracking
– Concerto will continue to grow in capabilities and feature-set as the needs of you, the creator, demand.
Concerto v4.0.2 VSTi VST3 x64-R2R