PitchFunk v1.12 WiN MAC
Team R2R | Dec 01 2018 | WiN: 4.8 MB | OSX: 4.0 MB
WiN32/64 VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX(MODiFiED) | MAC: AU/VST/VST3/RTAS
Refined Design, Monstrous Effects
Science has officially gone too far. PitchFunk is an audio manipulating colossus that puts into your hands a laboratory-full of sound crunching effects. Don’t let the crafted UI fool you, PitchFunk makes the filthiest noises you’ve never heard.
- Pitch Shifter feeds delay and filter with feedback to create unheard-of madness.
- Lots of modulation, to keep everything moving while it’s feeding back.
- Makes mad, mad noises, previously unheard of, potentially frightening to children, pets and the infirm.
- A barrel full of insane presets
- Windows VST,VST3 as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS
- Mac VST, VST3 and AU as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS
- 10 pitch-shifting algorithms, based on classic hardware, optimised for modern CPUs, and extended for quality.
- 3 delay-line algorithms, covering vintage and modern delay lines.
- Configurable topology, for control over effect routing, to get exactly the right madness.
- Movable modulated gain-stage for pan/gain effects, to get things pumping and moving.
- Stereo, M&S independent and L&R independent modes
- 3 bezier-drawable LFOs, with swing and tempo synch
- Sidechain-able enveloper follower, with extensive control
- Full mod-matrix to route any source to any control
- MIDI playable/pitch-bend for Pitch
1.11 -> 1.12:
– Fix 32bit Carbon UIs on OSX
– Fix bug with AAX automation whereby discrete parameters could jump.
– Fix bug with mousewheel on windows to left of main screen on windows.
– Improve determinism of automation when rendering.
– Improve handling of OS load dialog for presets.
– Improvements for latency reporting both realtime and offline
PitchFunk v1.12 WiN MAC-R2R