Discovery Pro v6.8.0 WiN MAC
TEAM HEXWARS | 20.08.2018 | WiN: 102.04 MB | MAC: 143.5 MB
AU VSTi VST3 x86 x64
Discovery Pro is a 12 oscillator Virtual Analog Synthesizer
Featuring 4 layers, WAV and SoundFont (SF2) support, PADSynth, 2X oversampling/undersampling, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects, graphic envelope modulation. Imports and exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data.
Since R6.4 a Nord Lead 2 modeled unison is now introduced after more than a year on the making. We have carefully measured Polyphonic and Legato/Mono to bring a sound as perfect as possible based on the original hardware.
On Release 6.3 we have rewritten Discovery Pro graphics engine and is now configurable in three window sizes: 1x (400p), 1.5x (600p) and 2x (800p). No more squinting when trying to look at some parameter or search for a led anymore! Of course CPU has been dramatically optimised at any configuration.
Add new waveforms and wavetables in DWB banks, WAV (16 / 24-bit) or SoundFont 2.04 (SF2) formats easily. Since it’s not virtual analog synthesis we took extreme care of it by adding one of the best interpolation algorithms, resulting in very little aliasing and extraordinary resampling quality.
ZDF NL2 modeled and 12dB / 24dB Moog® filters
R6 includes brand new Nord Lead 2 modeled Zero Delay Feedback filters. They sound amazingly great. Moog filters are called X and Y, bringing a more sophisticated tone in addition to the 8 previous Discovery filters.
2 new oscillators
Even broader sonic palette. A new parabolic waveform will be bliss for beautiful pads, soft sounds and new FM tones. Pink noise brings that warm and lovely sound from classic synthesizers.
Graphic Modulation envelopes
Take your sound palette to high degree sound shaping. Just click and hold your mouse to draw time-synced mod destinations and get fresh textures.
July 12, 2018 — Discovery Pro updated to 6.8
– Drag and drop support for FXP / FXB / SYSEX / WAV / SF2 / DWB files.
– Gate and Modulation mouseover displays values.
– Modulation envelopes scroll wheel support.
– Removed OSC2 / WAVE semitone decimals from LCD display.
– Dynamic display for ADSR time values.
– Aftertouch displays amount in % and + – correctly.
– Fixed pitch bend issue importing Discovery banks.
– Fixed Quick Stack Master volume issues.
– Fixed MIDI to Velocity swap tick.
– Thanks to the 2 friends who supplied this! Sorry, no linux version this time…
Discovery Pro v6.8.0 AU VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN MAC-HEXWARS