Pigments v188.8.131.52 WiN x64
TEAM V.R | 06.01.2019 | 99 MB
(Win64; AAX, VST3, VSTi, STANDALONE)
Pigments, a hybrid “polychrome” instrument that features hugely powerful, cutting-edge wavetable synthesis alongside award-winning virtual analog technology. After spending 20 years analyzing and emulating the best synthesizers ever made, they have now used their expertise to create an original, uniquely software synthesizer. Pigments offers exceptional sound thanks to its hugely powerful architecture and lightning-fast workflow that makes complex modulations easy, fast, and fun.
Pigments has some colorful tricks up its sleeve. In fact, it can do things other synthesizers simply cannot do. These include:
•Scale quantized pitch modulations to build complex melodic sequences.
•Continuous unison controls that can be modulated, with classic and chord modes.
•Extensive waveshaping options for the wavetable oscillator, with great aliasing control.
•The usual modulation sources and some more unconventional ones like the Turing and Binary random generators.
•Powerful gate/retrig handling for modulators. Perfect to inspire unusual rhythmic sequences or self-generating patches.
•Polyrhythmic sequencer with a strong emphasis on randomness, with scale control to remain musical.
At a glance, here are its key features:
•Two engines in parallel: the best of both worlds
•Virtual Analog triple oscillator engine.
•Complex Wavetable engine with morphing and import.
•Twin filters: dozens to choose from
•Classic filters from V Collection instruments.
•Modern filters like surgeon and comb.
•Continuous series/parallel routing.
•Powerful effects section: an all-in-one solution
•13 stunning effects, including wavefolder, overdrive, parametric EQ, and delay.
•Insert or Send routing options with drag and drop for easy switching.
•All the essential parameters can be modulated.
•Advanced modulation system: modulate anything with anything
•Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
•Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random sources.
•4 assignable Macros to control multiple parameters at once.
•Visual interface: understand your sound
•Graphical representation of the most important modules.
•Living, moving waveform to see your sound come alive.
•Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator: get creative
•Create complex, custom and evolving sequences or arps.
•Extensive factory preset library: learn from the masters
•Hundreds of presets from awesome artists and experienced sound designers, including Jeremy Savage, Starcadian, Cubic Spline, Mord Fustang, and Jörg Hüttner.
•Highlighted “notes” to show which parameters are recommended to tweak.
• Master tuning added in Keyboard tab
• Added a 6dB LPF and HPF slope mode to the Multimode Filter
• Sidechains are now displayed as modulations in the modulation bar
• Dynamic graphical representation of effects
• Poly Aftertouch handling added in Keyboard tab
• Velocity and Keyboard curve editor in Keyboard tab
• Turing and Binary random sources now have reset trigger sources
• Computer keyboard can now be used as a MIDI input in Standalone
• Correct preset now loaded for First Look Tutorial
• Play mode (mono, legato, poly) now in Keyboard area
• The phase of sync’ed Functions is not changed when modulating the rate in One mode
• Naming of parameters in modulation bar now correspond to the parameter name
• Window zoom improvements
• No more freezes when importing wavetables then exiting the wavetable browser
• Various GUI improvements for icons, labels, …
• No more crashes in VST in GigPerformer on Mac
• Tagging a preset as a favorite does not kill notes anymore
• Pan knob dead zone improved
• First note is now properly rendered when exporting in FL20
• Deleting a wavetable sample now clears it from the list
• Missing samples are now properly reimported in User folder
First release of Pigments
Pigments v184.108.40.206 WiN CSE-V.R