Kaleidoscope v1.1.0 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 17 Jul 2016 | WiN: 21.9 MB | OSX: 27.1 MB
WiN32/64 – VST/AAX / MacOSX – AU/VST/AAX
ADDED TODAY Kaleidoscope Resource Library | 635 MB
Kaleidoscope is the ultimate sound-design tool and creative effects toy! It is an entirely new class of visual audio effects processors and is one of the most unique generative signal processing tools to come to market in recent history. Technically speaking, Kaleidoscope is a massively parallel bank of physically modeled resonators that can be tuned completely arbitrarily with scientific precision and dynamically modulated over time by over two million points of automation. In simplistic terms, Kaleidoscope uses pictures to control sound!
Applications and Uses
Kaleidoscope is a tool for intrepid sonic explorers who seek to help tell humanity’s biggest narratives. It is designed with one goal in mind: to inspire and invigorate composers, sound-designers, and artists to push the boundaries of what is possible in cutting edge sound-design. Many products claim to offer never-before heard sounds. Kaleidoscope actually delivers them – in unfathomable abundance and ultimate fidelity. If you work in any of the following areas you owe it to yourself to check out Kaleidoscope!
• Sound-Design for Film, Television & Games • Scoring for Film, Television & Games • Ambient Music • Electronic Music • Academic & Scientific Research into Sound and New Music
Kaleidoscope represents literally an entire universe of sonic possibilities and is limited only by your imagination and willingness to think differently. Some of its most common applications are:
• Custom Sound Design • Special Effects Processing & Generation • Algorithmic Composition & Inspiration • Ambient Music Generation • Dynamic Filter Effects • Extreme Nano Textural Effects • Rhythmic Filtering & Synth Patterns • Dynamic Resonator Effects • Additive Synthesis • Vocoder-like Effects • Morphing Delay Effects • Extreme Spatialization & FIRs • Automated Volume & Panning • Harmonic & Tonal Reverb • Granular Effects
There are two different sets of content for Kaleidoscope, plus two additional optional add-ons. Let’s run the stats:
– The Kaleidoscope Demo contains: • 747 Total Files • 250 Presets • 347 Images • 115 Scales • 35 Waveforms
– Kaleidoscope Retail contains: • 2,477 Total Files • 1,166 Presets • 945 Images • 254 Scales • 92 Waveforms
– Architecture Volume 01 KS contains: • 14,059 Total Files • 7,696 Images • 4,545 Scales • 1,818 Waveforms
– Architecture Waveforms 2010 contains: • 25,724 Waveforms
Kaleidoscope v1.1.0 AU VST AAX WiN MAC-R2R