AutoGain PRO MK2 v2.0.5 R2 WiN MAC
Team R2R | Oct 17 2018 | WiN: 2 MB | OSX: 1.1 MB
AAX, AU, VST2.4, VST3, RTAS
AutoGain Pro MK2 is a flexible volume processor with mid/side processing option. The plugin uses the same processing code of the AutoGain Pro but doubles the processing units providing two different detectors and two different processors. The AutoGain Pro MK2 can emulate the behavior of the original AutoGain when set in “classic” mode, but it can also work in stereo or mid/side mode. Each of the detectors can use one of the five different source between internal or external types, each of the processors can use detector one or detector two as it source.
– Two detectors and two processors
– Five different sources for each detector
– Internal and external sources for detectors
– gate from -60dB to 0dB for each detector
– independent attack and release for each detector and processor
– high pass and low pass filters on the detectors input
– detectors gain adjustable from -30dB to +30dB
– peak or RMS processing
– reverse gain operation for each processor
– “classic”, “stereo” and “mid/side” mode
– can write and read automation
– independent adjustment of minimum and maximum gain range up to 100dB
– relative gain range adjustment
– graphical display for each detector and processor
– Mac OS X (>=10.7) and Windows support
– 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows
– Audio Units VST2.4, VST3, AAX and RTAS format
– Fixed noise when using sample rate grater than 88.2K.
– Fixed crash when using “none” as the processor source.
– Improved gain display.
AutoGain PRO MK2 v2.0.5 R2 WiN MAC-R2R