EZmix 2 v2.1.4 WiN MAC
TEAM R2R | 16.01.2019 | WiN: 76 MB | MAC: 58 MB
AU VST VSTi RTAS AAX STANDALONE
EZmix is a simple, yet powerful mixing tool that gives you access to a huge array of mix presets for the whole gamut of mixing needs. Whether you need to mix drums, vocals, guitars, bass or keyboards this is your tool. Simply insert EZmix on a channel strip in your sequencer, and pick a preset to apply to your audio source. Done. In addition, EZmix comes with a standalone host that you can use to practice your guitar with using the included amplifiers and cabinets simulations. Of course, those are available when using your recording application too!
All the previous functionality and content from EZmix is still intact and working in EZmix 2. The major difference however, is that the new and revamped version comes with settings based on high-tech mastering effects, new reverb algorithms, guitar/bass amp and cab simulation, a completely revised interface and a large core content boost. Essentially, EZmix 2 is a mixing engineer, mastering suite and guitar/bass amp all rolled up into one package.
Start mixing – it’s EZ!
Bug fixes in version 2.1.4:
– The internal AU name has been changed back from “EZdrummer 2” to “EZdrummer”, which it was in 2.1.1 and earlier, to restore save file compatibility in some hosts.
– In Drumkit from Hell, if a sound from another expansion was loaded on an instrument, clicking on that instrument could lead to a crash in some cases.
– Clicking the tempo button under the song track in Toontrack solo could lead to a crash.
– If the User MIDI folder could not be accessed or created, the plug-in crashed when instantiated.
– Dragging across articulation lists in Edit Play Style did not preview any sound.
– Dragging from the Browser had wrong y coordinate.
– The red translucent block that marks the current recording sometimes became too long when a loop endpoint was reached, and it no longer overlaps itself in a loop.
– The following is now disabled while recording: moving the playhead or loop area, Undo/Redo, song track context menus, loop toggling and a few more things.
– Up/down arrow keys in the Browser should work in more hosts on Mac now.
EZmix 2 v2.1.4 AU VST VSTi RTAS AAX STANDALONE WiN MAC-R2R