March 14th, 2017:
– StudioRack – When used on HD Native systems, instances saved with SoundGrid processing no longer load as local processing.
– StudioRack – Fixed random audio corruption in Pro Tools when StudioRack is used in SoundGrid mode.
– SoundGrid Driver – On Mac, built-in microphone and built-in output now work with SoundGrid Connect.
– SoundGrid Driver – Mac OS System Integrity Protection no longer blocks SoundGrid Driver installation.
Introducing the Electric Grand 80 Piano Plugin
Complete v9.6 March 14th, 2017 MAC http://beelink.in/29882/Complete-v9.6-March-14th-2017-MAC.html
Ample Bass P II aim to bring the Fender Precision Bass sound to your studio.
– 2851 Samples, Size: 3.60 GB, 24bit 44.1khz
– DFD(Direct from disk)
– Rich Fingering Noise – more vivid and realistic
– Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure – Separate sample cycle for each note and vel layer to improve sample utilization
– Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Slapping, Popping, Tapping, Accentuated, Staccato, Dead Note 14 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly
– New technology: Auto Buzz system
– Groovy Single-Note bass line
– Alternate Tuner & lowest to B
– Capo Logic – Intelligent play according to bass rules.
– CPC(Customized Parameters Control), any button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation
– Poly Legato
– Slide Smoother
– Combined Keyswitches – combine 2 articulations via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time
– Open String First Function
– Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically for string instruments
– Capo – Transpose without need to modify midi.
Ample Bass Upright is a virtual upright bass instrument. ABU has a 4.26 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied. Features 6 articulations: Sustain, Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out. The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, speed, pitch and polyphony. Alternate Tuning.
– New sample engine applied to both plugged and unplugged
– ABU is designed from the ground up to be the most versatile bass virtual instrument available today with a new level of expressiveness. ABU not only performs as an extraordinary acoustic instrument by playback partially from mic samples, but also as an electric instrument by playback partially from DI samples, creating a more dynamic and subtle playing experience. Furthermore, users can mix and process Mics and DI separately to get a variety of sound.
– Multiple stereo and mono modes
– ABU uses more mics to record every detail of upright bass from neck, body and ambience and provides 2 stereo modes and 2 mono modes on mix interface. Users can adjust volumes of mics and width to get more options in stereo mode, in which ABU has rich expressiveness even for solo. For mono modes, ABU can play an important role of middle-low end in a band steadily.
– Fretless slide system
– Different from any other product of Ample Sound, ABU’s slide mechanism is designed specifically for fretless instrument which can reproduce the smoothness of fretless legato with any duration, speed, pitch and polyphony.
– New designed EQ
– New designed EQ can process Mic and DI channels separately. By highlighting strong parts while avoiding weak parts, it can further refine sound.
– Tab Player
– Redesigned Tab Player for bass tab. All articulations and notations are supported by the tab player. Realistic Tab playback can be achieved through fine parameter adjustments and humanizations.
2.5 updates for all six of its virtual bass instruments.
– The updates include a new module, Riffer, a riff generator featuring MIDI edit of stringed instruments, multiple formats conversion, automatic riff creation, etc. The initial update includes 500 classic riffs.
Other news in 2.5 Update:
– Ample Metal Ray5 Bass adds some new samples.
– New Tab Player UI, added Tab to Riff feature.
– User need to install Bass_Riffs_Installer for the presets.
Aroma is a newly developed Harmonic Processor creating analog charm in an unprecedented musical way. The four valve or tape like units add elegance to your audio material. Primarily designed for mastering, Aroma can also create astonishing changes to the character of vocals and instruments. The additional Mid/Side processing options allow a decent and smooth fine tuning of the stereo base you won’t get from any other software or hardware. We refrained from names like “tape simulation” or “valve” for the processing units. Though Aroma’s refinements are loosely related to such analog models – Aroma’s variety is far beyond. The flavour controls relate to a wide variety of beauty, warmth and attractiveness. Aroma not only adds elegance to your music, Aroma makes it shine, sounding simply sensational.
Polyphylla is a new Max For Live instrument that makes additive synthesis accessible and fun. Aimed at electronic music producers as well as experimental composers, music educators and production novices, you’ll master it in minutes but make amazing sounds with it for years to come. Boiling a complex under-the-hood architecture down to a concise set of around 50 editable parameters, organised in a clean, clear interface, Polyphylla prioritises approachability and ease of use, without sacrificing depth or quality of results. At the heart of the synth is a flexible 120-partial additive oscillator coupled to an analogue-style noise generator, each with its own multimode filter. The oscillator offers three methods by which to generate and edit a base harmonic spectrum: simple analogue waveform emulation, knob-driven stochastic microtuning, and detailed graphical control of 32 partial groups. The noise generator, meanwhile, can be overdriven for extra grit.
Harmonic movement and dynamics are introduced to the signal using a powerful arsenal of fractal-inspired Motion processors. Level modulation of all partials together over time is drawn into the Motif Editor, while the Sweep, Attractor, Deform and Drift effects warp, bend and generally reshape them collectively and individually. Immediately informative real-time visual feedback on the partials and their playback is provided by the 2D Spectrum and 3D Motion Views.
Further animation is dialled in via an array of modulation sources, including two envelopes, two LFOs, velocity and aftertouch, visibly assignable to most of Polyphylla’s parameters. Harmonizer, ring modulation, chorus and reverb effects are also on hand for polishing and mangling the final sound.
INFO/DEMO:http://bit.ly/2pdF7Du Polyphylla v1.2 for Ableton Live v9.7.1 ALP-SYNTHiC4TE http://beelink.in/32147/Polyphylla-v1.2-for-Ableton-Live-v9.7.1-ALP-SYNTHiC4TE.html