Warmifier v2.2 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 16 January 2019 | WiN: 6.67 MB | MAC: 19.85 MB
Warmifier is a special plug-in for professional music production applications which processes audio signal in a way similar to analog valve equipment. By using Warmifier you can achieve valve warming and “console” coloration effects. Warmifier is applicable both to the complete mixes and to the individual instrument tracks. You have several parameters at your disposal that allow you to control the strength and the color of the effect. Also, you have several valve types to choose from. Each valve type offers a different overall coloration. While the effect of this plug-in is definitely subtle, the difference it makes is similar to the difference in sound between different analog mixing consoles. In most cases it boils down to adding a subtle “sparkle”, “presence”, “warming” or “solidifying” effect to a sound track it was applied to.
- Valve warming effect
- Valve preamp simulator
- Console coloration simulator
- Subtle harmonic enhancer
- Stereo processor
- 7 valve types
- Up to 8x oversampling
- Undo/redo history
- All sample rates support
- 2 processing modes
- 64-bit floating point processing
- A/B comparisons
- 40 ms compensated processing latency
- Stereo processing
- Preset manager
- Contextual hint messages
What’s news 2.2:
– Added ProTools 12+ AAX64 support.
– Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
– Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
– Added several new color schemes.
– Made the user interface scale switchable without host reload.
– Added 90%, 110%, 150%, 175% visual scales.
– 29% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
-Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
Warmifier v2.2 AU VST VST3 x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R