OverTone DSP RVB500 v2.2.0 WiN MAC LiNUX
TEAM R2R | 2014.12.15 | WiN: 3.2 MB | MAC: 2.74 MB| LiNUX: 4.38 MB
AU VST VST3 X11
A stereo plate reverb plug-in capable of a rich variety of effects, with intuitive controls and low demands on CPU and system resources. Complex convolution reverb models can be an asset for replicating physical spaces, but can also be resource hungry, leaving less processor power available for other plug-ins or requiring costly hardware add-ons. By contrast, the RVB500 algorithmically emulates a mechanical plate reverb, still regarded as a mainstay of many recording studios, for a diverse range of effects including drum enhancement or vocal ambience. Economical with system resources, the RVB500 is ideal for classic reverb effects while leaving sufficient power available for the most complex DAW projects. Intuitive controls including a sub-sample resolution pre-delay, variable time and damping, coupled with virtual reverb plate transducer amplifiers for enhanced harmonic drive at high levels and a Wet-only switch, for use on a dedicated reverb buss, enable a wide variety of processing options.
System Requirements – Windows PCs:
- 32Bit Systems: A PC Running Windows XP / 7 / 8 and a VST compatible host application.
- 64Bit Systems: A PC Running Windows 7 / 8 (64Bit) and a VST or VST3 compatible host application.
System Requirements – Mac:
- Requires 64Bit Mac OS X v.10.7 or later.
- A 64Bit AudioUnit, VST or VST3 compatible host.
System Requirements – Linux:
- A 32 or 64Bit – X11 compatible linux distribution e.g. Ubuntu 12.04 LTS running a linuxVST compatible host application and / or the JACK audio server.
► Output could occasionally become silenced or corrupted when adding the plug-in to a buss in some host applications.
► Reverb tails could get cut short in Cubase if the option to “suspend VST3 processing when silent” was selected.
OverTone DSP RVB500 v2.2.0 WiN MAC LiNUX-R2R