Complete v10.0.0.16 WiN
Team V.R | 13th June 2018 | 204 MB
(Win32/64; AAX, VST3, VST, STANDALONE)
In celebration of Wvs’ 25th anniversary, we are pleased to announce a new version of Wvs plugins, Wvs V10. Update to V10 to future-proof your sessions, ensure continued compatibility, enjoy plugin updates and full technical support, and get new plugins added to premium bundles.
Future-Proof Your Sessions
This year at Wvs, we celebrate not only 25 years of plugin innovation, but also 25 years of constant plugin updates and maintenance. We are dedicated to ensuring that the plugins you purchased 5, 10, 15 or 25 years ago remain compatible with all major DAWs and operating systems, and that the plugins you purchase today will remain compatible in the 5, 10, 15 and 25 years to come.
To achieve this, we devote great efforts and resources to constant updates, development and meticulous quality assurance of our plugins’ compatibility with operating system updates, DAW updates, and new DAWs. The Wvs V10 update provides you with the last six years’ worth of such efforts, since our last major update to Wvs v9. When you update to Wvs V10 plugins, you also future-proof your sessions by ensuring that you will continue to enjoy ongoing updates moving forward.
Complete v10 release notes:
June 11th, 2018
– All WVS plugins: Across-the-board software update to version 10.
– Electric Grand 80 Piano added to the following bundles: Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Diamond, Gold, Horizon, Mercury, Platinum, Sound Design Suite.
– Eddie Kramer Drum Channel added to the following bundles: Broadcast & Production, Broadcast and Surround Suite, Diamond, Gold, Horizon, Platinum, Sound Design Suite.
– Improved: Waves Tune Real-Time CPU performance.
– Fixed: Plugins’ ‘About’ boxes could not be closed under macOS 10.13.
– Fixed: Possible GUI corruption on Windows systems with Intel HD graphic cards.
– Fixed: Abbey Road Vinyl noise not completely off when set to -inf.
– Fixed: Scheps Omni Channel issues with saved parameters using Reaper and Studio One.
– Fixed: Scheps 73’s Preamp and Drive knobs lose sync when automated together.
– Fixed: Wrong automation names for VU in/out in SSL Channel.
– Fixed: PRS SuperModels various bugs.
Complete v10.0.0.16 WiN-V.R