MIA Midi Input Assistant
P2P | 05.01.2019 | ALP, MXF | 4.94 MB
MAX For LiVE
A musical data monitor for the modern musician.
A Musical Monitor for Modern Musicians – MIDI Input Assistant (MIA) is a fully-featured MIDI Monitor and Information Center with a generously effective selection of real-time data displays. Featuring a Piano Keyboard, Guitar Fretboard, Virtual Ableton Push and Score Notation displays, MIA also includes interactive Circle of Fifths and Hertz conversion charts. This distinct musical utility employs a prominent Heads-Up-Display, which while highlighting real-time incoming musical data, can also correct your playing to a chosen root, key, and/or modal scale.
What it is:
A Max For Live patch, fully-featured MIDI monitor and information center incorporating a robust selection of utilities.
How we use it:
Use In Key mode to send MIDI data only within a chosen scale.
Why it’s cool:
A centralized musical information center, allowing translation of note data between several instruments, including the ability to automatically correct your playing pitch-wise.
– Max For Live Patch *Requires Max For Live*
– Monitor, convert, and provide MIDI input for musical projects
– Translate note data between Piano Keyboard, Guitar Fretboard, Virtual Ableton Push Display, Score Notation, Circle of Fifths, MIDI to Hertz, MIDI CC, Program Change, Aftertouch, and a BPM Calculator
– In Key mode can send MIDI data within a specified key and display only available notes in that scale
– Piano Keyboard, Guitar Fretboard, and Push Grid with expanded MIDI view display that act as virtual MIDI controllers
– The Chord Recognition feature detects the notes you are playing and generates a display of possible chord combinations
– Similar to tablature, both Piano Keyboard and Guitar Fretboard have a graphic note display, highlighting all the notes on the instruments
– Each string on the Guitar Fretboard can be customized to a specified tuning
– Interface features modular windows independently resizable
– Selectable graphical interface color-way preference
– Convenient compatiblity with any MIDI controller
MIA Midi Input Assistant ALP MAX For LiVE