Crunchessor v2.10 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 24 Dec 2018 | WiN: 7.4 MB | OSX: 17.9 MB
AAX, AU, VST, VST3, x86, x64
Crunchessor is a general-purpose track compressor for professional audio production applications. One of its main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Another remarkable feature of Crunchessor is its valve-type processing, which is applied in parallel to compression. This makes Crunchessor an ideal choice for musicians and producers who are fond of analog compression sound and its warmness. Beside this, Crunchessor offers you a selection of compression coloration styles–by itself a pretty unique feature for a compressor. By choosing an appropriate coloration style, you can add the character most suitable for the sound material you are working with. As an option, you can disable both coloration and valve warming processing to get a neutral and clean compression sound. Crunchessor also accepts external side-chain source signals and allows you to filter key signal sources before they are used for compression. Being a general-purpose compressor, Crunchessor can be used for any kind of sound material: drums, vocals, bass, guitars, synth sounds, etc. Crunchessor can be suitable both for single track and whole mix processing. Full multi-channel operation is supported.
- Easy compression tuning
- Valve warmness
- Coloration styles
- External side-chaining
- Key signal filtering
- Stereo and multi-channel processing
- Internal channel routing
- Channel grouping
- Mid/side processing
- Up to 8x oversampling
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
- User interface color schemes
- Resizable user interface
- Retina and HighDPI support
Version 2.10 update includes the following changes:
– Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
– Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
– Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
– Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
– Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
– Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
– Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
– 30% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Crunchessor v2.10 AAX AU VST VST3 WiN MAC-R2R