TrackSpacer 2.5.1 WiN
Team V.R | 18 May 2018 | 18.19 MB
AAX RTAS VST2 VST3 x86 x64
As implied by name, TrackSpacer cleverly creates space or room in a mix for any instrument, voice, or other audio source by performing automatic, multi-band equalisation on a per track basis. But how, exactly, does it do that, then? Quite simply, it analyses the audio frequency content in a track/bus via Sidechain, and applies an intelligent 32-band EQ to subtract those frequencies from the channel/bus where TrackSpacer is inserted — giving room or space to a specific track by reducing its frequencies on another track in realtime, in other words!
It is not a multiband compressor, it is not a dynamic EQ, it’s a completely new approach.
* Trackspacer only works when a sidechain signal is received, otherwise it wonÆt do anything.
In order to set up the sidechain correctly in your DAW you can simply search for a tutorial on YouTube, I know this is not a very elegant solution but itÆs very quick.
Sidechain in Ableton Live https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeJ7hPhhBAQ
Sidechain in Cubase VST2.4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI1s6HnTccM
Sidechain in Cubase VST3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RUof5tPfLE
Sidechain in Pro Tools https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY14bjCAX-M
Sidechain in Studio One https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-5YquM2hCY
Sidechain in FL Studio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_DW6O_HLME
Sidechain in Sonar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkWeQR4UJf0
– New and bigger UI.
– Lighter CPU.
– Better UX with one single installer for both demo and full versions.
– Dropped support for RTAS, Windows XP and Vista and MacOS 10.5 and 10.6.
– Bigger label for parameter values.
– New binary name “Trackspacer25”, it works in conjunction with the old version in order to be able to run old projects.
– New plug-in name, labeled as “TrackSpacer 2.5” in your DAW.
There is some issue with 2.5.1, it doesn’t show in Reaper 5.80 mac, but 2.5.0 works perfectly. Also some issues with saved settings etc.
TrackSpacer 2.5.1 AAX RTAS VST2 VST3 x86 x64 WiN CE-V.R