Novation Launchpad Pro Explained
FANTASTiC | 11 Oct 2018 | 1.61 GB
Novation’s Launchpad Pro is a formidable piece of kit that acts as both instrument and controller and can drastically improve your production workflow both creatively and practically. At the same time it has a LOT of features, which just go to waste if you don’t fully know what you’re doing. This 9-part course led by experienced tutor and producer TAETRO walks you through exactly how the Launchpad Pro functions with Ableton Live. Whether you’re a producer, a performer, beginner or a more experienced artist, get going with Novation Launchpad Pro today!
Lesson 1 Unboxing & Firmware Update
– Unboxing the launchpad pro, contents explained, and updating the device’s firmware.
Lesson 2 Basic Ableton Live Setup & Note Mode
– Configuring preferences for the Launchpad Pro with Ableton Live and Note Mode explained
Lesson 3 Ableton Live Functionality
– An overview of the Launchpad Pro’s native integration and functionality with Ableton Live.
Lesson 4 Clip Launching
– Using the Launchpad Pro to create and perform with ‘clips’. Includes a clip launching performance demo with a complete explanation.
Lesson 5 Beat Making Workflow: Drums/Percussion
– The workflow of creating beats and percussive loops with the Launchpad Pro.
Lesson 6 Beat Making Workflow: Melodic/Harmonic Instruments
– Adding layers to your beat by creating melodies and harmonic progressions using the Launchpad Pro.
Lesson 7 Live Performance
– Combining the elements of clip launching and beat making workflow to create a dynamic electronic music performance.
Lesson 8 Custom Mappings for Live Performance
– Creating custom mappings in the Launchpad Pro’s User Mode to enhance live performances.
Lesson 9 No Laptop Required
– Exploring ways of using the Launchpad Pro with no computer. An overview of the Launchpad App and iOS connectivity as well as controlling external gear with the Launchpad Pro.
Novation Launchpad Pro Explained TUTORiAL