Stratosphere v1.65 KONTAKT
SYNTHiC4TE | Jan 12 2015 | 1.79 GB
Added Update v1.65 | SYNTHiC4TE | July 29 2018 | 163 MB
When we introduced our line of guitar sample libraries in 2008, it represented a stunning leap forward in sampled guitar realism. Today, you’ll find the Evolution line of guitars and basses in final productions of numerous movie and television scores, trailers, games, even pop hits. Evolution Electric Guitar – Stratosphere represents the fifth generation of the Evolution guitar engine and incorporates refinements that provide unparalleled realism and more intuitive play.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Various vibrato styles, from classic vibrato to rock and metal vibrato with adjustable depth/speed. Vibrato can be assigned to MIDI CCs or aftertouch.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– Built-in strum pattern editor for authentic guitar strumming.
– Over 10,000 samples, recorded in 24-bit, 48khz.
– Articulations such as sustains, half palm mutes, full palm mutes, mutes, squeals, tapping, natural harmonics, plus special effects such as chugs, scratches, string slaps, and much more. The articulations amount to 144 unique samples per note, although because each string was sampled individually, in certain cases there are many more based on your ability to play the same note on different strings.
– MIDI articulations for instant upward/downward grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced), octaves, and powerchords.
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
– Modeled pickup selection for bridge, bridge + middle, middle, middle + neck, and neck pickups.
For example, Stratosphere has an intuitive, powerful strumming pattern editor. We felt it was important to make something that represents strumming better than the traditionally-used step sequencer approach, so we came up with a more powerful system that’s fast and easy to use. It gives you control over which strings get strummed, the direction of the strum, and the speed of the strum. Plus, you can use many articulations within a single strum pattern, and even incorporate special effects like string slaps as part of the pattern.
Next, all the factory presets are available directly inside Stratosphere’s interface, meaning that you can see the preset name at all times as well as use convenient arrow buttons to scroll through the included collection of factory guitar tones and strumming patterns.
Evolution Electric Guitar – Stratosphere comes with a robust guitar effects engine, including a vast collection of over $8,000 of modeled guitar pedals. Additionally, you have selectable guitar cab sizes with several options for microphones and mic placement. All together, you have a comprehensive guitar effects suite at your fingertips without external guitar effect processors necessary to get amazing-sounding tones.
Change list: (BUILD 1.1.65)
We’re rolling out a new feature we’re calling “Polybend”, which adds the capability for polyphonic pitch bends within a single instance of a library. This addition should be particularly useful for MIDI guitar users or people using MIDI controllers such as TouchKeys, LinnStrument, or the ROLI Seaboard.
2. Fifteen new reverb pedals.
We’ve added fifteen additional reverb pedal options, totaling 68 new impulses.
3. Fixed strumming pattern sync.
As you might have experienced, there were sync issues when playing strumming patterns while changing the BPM of the song. Over the course of a few measures, the pattern would gradually go out of sync. We’ve fixed this issue, and the strumming patterns should now stay in sync, despite subtle or extreme BPM changes.
Evolution Electric Guitar Stratosphere v1.65 KONTAKT