RX 6 Audio Editor Advanced v6.01 MAC
Team iND | 21 Jun 2018 | 1.34 GB
RX 6: the industry standard for audio repair. The professional’s choice for audio repair raises the bar with game-changing new features for music and post production.
Simply powerful technology
Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX is built on years of extensive research in advanced digital signal processing and machine learning. RX 6 features cutting-edge technologies for post production like lav mic de-rustle, dialogue isolation, and intermittent low-end wind rumble removal. It also introduces creative approaches to age-old music recording problems like microphone bleed, sibilance, mouth clicks, and breaths. With version 6, RX advances to the next level of audio repair that once seemed impossible.
RX 6 for Music
RX 6 introduces new features and workflows that allow you to easily edit, repair, and restore musical performances. Thanks to innovations in vocal repair, mic bleed removal, and composite editing, you can save hours of editing time while preserving the original performance.
RX 6 Standard includes Spectral Repair and Instant Process, allowing you to surgically remove noise issues that can ruin an otherwise flawless performance. Instantly paint away recording issues like air conditioners, fret noise, outdoor traffic, cell phones, and mic bumps in a matter of seconds. Perfect for home recording studios and live performances where ambient noise is an issue.
RX 6 for Post
Many of the world’s largest post production and broadcast facilities rely on RX to repair and enhance audio for a few simple reasons: it’s easy to use and gets professional results quickly, saving time and money.
Version 6.10 released January 31, 2018
- Added Filter Type to Voice De-noise module & plug-in.
- Added multi-core processing for improved performance in:
- De-ess module & plug-in. | Standard & Advanced
- De-plosive module & plug-in. | Standard & Advanced
- De-bleed module. | Standard & Advanced
- De-wind module. | Advanced Only
- Added processing time optimizations in the De-rustle and Dialogue Isolate modules. |Advanced Only
- Added new Auto-blanking mode to the Dither module. | Standard & Advanced
- Added Japanese translations to the RX 6 Help Documentation.
- Added Playhead Follows Playback indicator to the RX Audio Editor Transport section.
- Brought back the noise reduction curve Reset button in the Spectral De-noise module & plug-in. | Standard & Advanced
- Improved contrast of selected tabs in the RX 6 Audio Editor.
- Added keyboard accessibility support (tab focus) to the EQ module and main window in the RX 6 Audio Editor. | Standard & Advanced
- Added support for Nuendo 8.
- Fixed incorrect mp3 bit rate value when exporting using the Batch Processor.
- Fixed RX Connect workflow issues in Nuendo 8. | Standard & Advanced
- Fixed installer and help documentation path issues.
- Fixed potential instability when using De-plosive with high sensitivity values. | Standard & Advanced
- Fixed potential distortion when processing with Digital EQ in Composite View. | Standard & Advanced
- Various bug fixes.
In version 6, we focused on solving some of the biggest issues in audio post, including lavalier mic rustle, intermittent low-end wind rumble, and dialogue isolation.
RX 6 Audio Editor Advanced v6.01 macOS