QuikQuak Pitchwheel v5.0.1 AU VST MAC
iND | 06 Jun 2018 | 32.2MB
Real-time pitch and timbre
The Pitchwheel plug-in freely alters the pitch and timbre of a sound in real-time. It has a large, easy to use dials and simple parameters making it a fast and creative effect unit. It can give fine tuning control from fractions of a semi-tone to huge multi-octave pitch swings.
* Accurately changes the pitch of a sound.
* Change the timbre of a sound.
* Pitch spin, and twist samples about while keeping tempo steady.
* Superior pitch shifting – great frequency stability and transient accuracy, with low latency and CPU usage.
* 46ms (at 44k) latency – amazing response time for a high quality wideband pitch shifter.
* Envelope/Formant fixing to remove the ‘chipmunk’ effect from vocals.
* MIDI controllable with multi-octave adjustments, and fine wheel detuning.
* 8 note chords for creating easy vocal harmonies and effects.
* Unique inertia settings for springy vibrato effects, and wild pitch swings.
* Easy to use – ideal for experimental and live performances.
* 48+ semitone pitch range.
* Resizable GUI.
Pitchwheel 5.01 for Windows and Mac.
– Fixed a pitching bug for MIDI input of single voice sounds.
16th May 2018
Pitchwheel minor update to 5.00c for Windows and Mac.
– Renables MIDI input for some hosts & and some minor MIDI bug fixes.
9th May 2018
Pitchwheel updated to 5.0 for Windows and Mac.
* A clearer, redesigned interface.
* Whole plug-in now resizable
* Timbrewheel is now an optionable pullout wheel.
* Fixed clicking artefacts in polyphonic mode.
* Free upgrade to ALL previous owners.
* AAX pro-tools version coming soon!
QuikQuak Pitchwheel v5.0.1 AU VST MAC OSX-iND