Vegas Pro 15.0 Build 361 WiN
Team V.R | 05 Jun 2018 | 446.1 MB
VEGAS Pro has always been an innovator. Version 15 carries on this legacy and delivers a completely customizable interface that provides ultimate flexibility. Filled with new features, both inside and out, VEGAS Pro powers your creativity. Whether you work in HD or 4K, VEGAS Pro stands ready to be your creative partner. Video/Audio production and DVD/Blu-ray disc authoring all in one powerful package.
A better way to edit, author, and deliver
VEGAS Pro provides all the tools you need to edit your video fast. Encode for 4K delivery or publish to your favorite streaming outlet. Or, author and deliver your production in HD with Dolby Digital sound on a Blu-ray disc. Whatever your final destination, VEGAS Pro takes you there faster than ever.
Work fast. Deliver faster.
Work more efficiently than ever before with a customizable user interface and precise, fast editing tools. Drag-and drop editing and authoring make quick work of production and delivery. Mix, match and edit popular formats, including HEVC, ProRes, AVC, and more, directly on the timeline without waiting for a re-wrap or transcode. Powerful hardware acceleration takes advantage of NVIDIA and Intel QSV technologies to shorten the rendering process. Designed and built specifically to save you time and enhance your creativity.
Work like never before with creative interaction
New Picture-in-Picture and Crop OFX plug-ins open up endless creative possibilities. Position, re-size, and animate picture-in-picture effects using controls directly on the Preview window and get instant feedback as you make adjustments. Use the same in-Preview controls to crop video or stills for creative effects.
Enhance your project with NewBlueFX Filters 5 Ultimate ($299 value)
Filters 5 Ultimate from NewBlueFX gives you the power to fix or enhance your color scheme, apply creative lighting effects, change the color of a particular object in your video, add a warm glow or diffusion, and more. This collection of eight color-correction video filters and effects gives you incredible power to enhance your footage way beyond the ordinary.
DVD or High Definition Blu-ray Disc authoring
With its drag-and-drop workflow, DVD Architect, included with VEGAS Pro, makes it easy to author a professional-quality DVD or Blu-ray disc. Drag your media onto the workspace to automatically create custom navigation for feature videos, director’s notes, sound track music and more. Create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animation and overlays by importing multi-layer Photoshop files. A simple settings re-set enables you to burn an SD DVD and then switch and burn a HD Blu-ray disc.
Build 361 offers support for AMD GPU acceleration plus a long list of performance and stability improvements.
Changes in Vegas Pro 15 build 361:
– Added support for AMD VCE hardware acceleration for encoding 8-bit, progressive HEVC files and H264 AVC/AAC files.
– The So4Coumpoundplug now supports reading Timecode from MP4/MOV files formats such as GoPro, XAVC-S, and Alpaha 7s cameras.
– Added an option to disable hardware acceleration when creating custom presets in Intel HEVC Render plugin.
– Added a preference that enables you to bypass QSV hardware acceleration and operate without this technology.
– Added a link in the Help menu to the VEGAS Community home page where users can quickly access the VEGAS user forums, tutorial videos, and the VEGAS Magazine.
– Selectively Paste Attributes can now copy event switches independently of audio FX.
– Improved workflow and performance of the Swap Video Files function including that the folder dialog now remembers the last used diretory.
– OK button in the Video Swap is now properly positioned regardless of any resizing of the dialog box.
– Improved the efficiency of undo history when making changes to parameters of an OFX plug-in.
– H.263 files are now properly supported on the timeline.
– Problems reading ProRes files on the timeline have been resolved.
– Docking window tab order no longer gets mixed up.
– Pressing Enter in the Render dialog box now properly executes a render instead of opening render options.
– Rending an image sequence to BMP and JPEG formats in 32-bit mode now yields the correct output.
– Color levels are properly preserved when rendering a 32-bit project to XDCAM-EX format.
– Resolved a conflict between QSV and 10-bit HEVC file renders on i7-770/i7-8700 systems.
– Tabbing behavior has been improved in the Render As dialog box so that the results of tabbing from one control to the next is more logical.
– The Swap Media dialog box no longer places the OK button in an unexpected state upon window resize.
– 32-bit, 4K projects now calculate project size correctly and no longer exhibit random failures or unexpected behavior.
– The Explorer window now properly preserves the file list arrangement in Details mode.
– Tabbing behavior in the Render As dialog box has been greatly improved.
– Event header buttons no longer get clipped by the vertical scrollbar.
– A problem that could cause audio FX to have a cumulative effect when they should not has been resolved.
– Customization of favorite render templates is now properly recognized.
– Memory management has been improved to enhance render performance for GPUs with less than 4GB memory on 4K 32-bit projects.
– The application now properly handles codec activation requests when the PC is off line.
– Audio FX no longer have a cumulative effect when looping playback of a 32-bit WAV file.
– Right-clicking to open the context menu with several events selected, some of which are empty, no longer causes a crash.
– The LUT OFX plug-in now properly handles alpha values.
– MAGIX AVC/AAC plugin now shows the full set of encoding modes when the QSV global preference is disabled.
– The File Name field in the Render As dialog box no longer locks users out after rendering to a P2 file.
– Region metadata from the Sony A7 camera is now properly supported.
– Paste Event Attributes from an event holding footage of one frame size to an even holding footage of a different frame size now handles event Pan/Crop values properly.
– Opening the event context menu or the Edit menu when a video track has three or more empty events on it no longer causes a crash.
Vegas Pro 15.0 Build 361 WiN x64