Litote v1.1 WiN MAC
ZEUS | 30 May 2018 | 7.33 MB
AU VST x86 x64
Litote is a granular audio effect plugin which can turn any sound into a dramatic texture. Four audio engines can be combined using a XY pad for a wide range of variations. Hiding the complexity of the engines, Litote delegates patch creation to a smart randomizer for instant gratification and endless possibilities. For perpetually evolving sounds, Litote also includes a trajectory mode to travel through these granular landscapes automatically. With deep sonic possibilities hidden behind a playful and easy to use interface, Litote is an essential tool for musicians and sound designers.
- Regenerate the whole sound in one click.
- Regenerate individual engines to craft the perfect combination.
- Easily generate new trajectories.
- Navigate through the textures using the XY pad.
- Enable the trajectory mode and define a travel zone to mutate the sound automatically.
- 4 Audio Processing Engines
- Audio Processing based on a mix of Granulators, Resonators and Diffusion Delays
- Interpolation of the 4 Engines Outputs using a XY Pad
- Trajectory Mode to automatically control the XY pad Position
- Ability to control the Trajectory X and Y Ranges and Speeds
- XY pad Position available as Automatable Parameters in the host
- Input and Processed signals Amplitude controls
- Dry/Wet Mix Control
- Global Sound Randomizer
- Dedicated Sound Randomizers for each of the 4 Audio Engines
- Trajectory Randomizer
- Option to set a new Seed for the Randomizers
- Audio Output Visualizer
- Clean Single Panel Interface
- 10 factory presets
- Cross-Platform presets
=== Version 1.1 Chanagelog ===
– new : Engine Editor allowing manual adjustment of the underlying parameters
– new : Stereo Link option for each engine
– new : MIDI Mapping of the XY pad
– new : MIDI Program Change Support
– various minor bugfixes
Litote v1.1 AU VST x86 x64 WiN MAC