VOX Continental V v18.104.22.1681 WiN
TEAM V.R | 27 April 2018 | 184.35 MB
LIGHT YOUR FIRE
The VOX Continental V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation, bringing back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300. The VOX Continental V is our latest vintage keyboard recreation, bringing back the classic sound of the famous VOX Continental 300. This classic organ was used on some of the most famous songs by the greatest bands of the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and beyond, the VOX Continental V will give you instant access to these hit making sounds and more.
We started with the classic and rare Vox Continential 300 dual manual organ and captured every nuance of the original down to the key contact timing and background noises. We did not stop there however, we also acquired a rare Jennings J70, which Tom Jennings created after he left Vox, and added a J70 mode to the voice engine. So you don’t just get one rare organ, you get two!
More than the Original
You get our TAE® modeled circuitry of both the upper and lower manuals of the Vox that can be used via multiple MIDI controllers or with a single manual controller. The Bass section adds that rich low end. In addition you get a collection of vintage stomp boxes to process your sound with and then feed the output either directly or through a classic guitar amp with multiple models or even through a Leslie speaker.
An artistic reference
The Vox was used on songs such as The Animals “House of the Rising Sun”, The Doors “ Light my Fire”, Iron Buttterflys “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida”, Tom Petty’s “Don’t do me like that” and by artists such as Madness, Elvis Costello, The Velvet Underground, and many many more.
– Redesigned Preset Browser interface
– Added 50% zoom size
– Added maximize height button
– Previous / next preset control from Keylab Essential now works properly
– Extended GUI panel now opens properly in FL Studio
– Improved GUI integration in DAWs
– Improved retina / multi-screen GUI support
– Instruments user interfaces now open properly on case sensitive OS
– It is now possible to process audio at different sample rates with RME Babyface audio interfaces
– No more crash happens when deleting two tracks with the same instrument in a DAW
– Sharp automations applied to on/off type parameters now work properly in AAX
VOX Continental V v22.214.171.1241 WiN CE-V.R