TAL-Mod v1.1.0 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 04 May 2018 | WiN: 4.7 MB | OSX: 11.3 MB
AAX AU VSTi x86 x64
TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possiblities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads. Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it’s possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don’t need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
– 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
– 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color.
– 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
– Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial). With the possiblity to choose the oscillator sources.
– Full stereo signal path.
– FM / RingMode support.
– 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
– Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
– 2 lfo’s with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
– 3 adsr’s.
– Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
– Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
– Optional sequencer or arpeggiator.
– Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb and delay.
– Mono and polyphonic mode.
– Microtuning support.
– Resizable UI.
– You choose your favorite UI colors.
– And a lot more…
– Delete routings in patching dialogs added (v 1.0.1)
– New factory presets (v 1.0.1)
– Improved envelopes -> Attack & Decay (v 1.0.1)
– Arp / Seq tempo bug fixed (v 1.0.8)
– Better UI performance (v 1.0.7)
– CPU spikes on Windows fixed (v 1.0.7)
– Microtuning fix (v 1.0.7)
HAPPY GOLDEN WEEK!
TAL-Mod v1.1.0 AAX AU VSTi x86 x64 WiN MAC-R2R