EMP Fundamentals Bass TUTORiAL
Team DECiBEL | 25 Nov 2017 | 1.32 GB
This course aims to teach you all of the fundamental knowledge you will need to know when implementing a bass element into your track. This course has been split up so each video will take an in-depth look at key topics, such as monitoring, composition, synthesis, processing. This is the one stop answer for electronic music producers wishing to perfect their skills and get their basses sounding clear, loud and punchy in the mix.
In this 14-part, 5.5 hour video course shows you how to synthesise and work with bass elements in the context of electronic music. In this course you will touch on all the key aspects of the bass using typical examples that you will be able to apply to your own productions immediately. From composition and sound design right the way through to processing and mixing this course gives you the fundamental skills you need to improve your music making today! Learn the intricacies of bass synthesis and how to make it the centre piece of your track.
– Watch, Listen and Learn – our easy to follow video instruction shows you exactly how to use the hardware
– Just under 5.5 hours of practical video instruction.
– 14 walkthrough videos each demonstrating specific features of creating bass
– Bass Monitoring
– Keys & Scales
– Rhythm & Groove
– Pitch & Melody
– Embellishments & Advanced Techniques
– Modes & Accidentals
– Bass Synthesis – Tech House Basses
– Bass Synthesis – General Basses
– Bass Synthesis – Acid Basses
– Bass Processing & Mixing 1
– Bass Processing & Mixing 2
Electronic Music Production Fundamentals Bass TUTORiAL-DECiBEL