BFD v22.214.171.124 Rev3 WiN
Team V.R | 3.11.2017 | 30 MB
(Win32/64; AAX*, VSTi)
BFD3 is the third generation of flagship software acoustic drum studio: new levels of realism and ground-breaking features in an intuitive redesigned engine. With stunning new kits with mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells, BFD3’s audio engine delivers uncompromising detail. The revamped interface has a new mixer and sound browser for the easiest BFD experience yet.
BFD3’s all-new library is recorded in two fantastic rooms by engineers including Andrew Scheps, Rail Jon Rogut and John Emrich, giving you a diverse palette of drum tones out of the box. The sounds include a brushed kit and processed drum presets for fast custom kit-building. BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.
[126.96.36.199] Crash after undoing groove browser drag actions
– [188.8.131.52] Dragging grooves to the drum-track results in odd update issues
– [184.108.40.206] “Groove engine” turns itself back on after saving a preset.
– [220.127.116.11] Dyn & Tune knobs are gone when starting BFD3
– [18.104.22.168] Crash when attempting to export groove audio whilst export is already armed in mixer
– [22.214.171.124] Double-clicking on a looped part does not zoom to bounds sensibly
– [126.96.36.199] Merging grooves in drum track does not include grooves that are looped
– [188.8.131.52 & BFD VRT] Changing profile in Preferences causes kit pieces to appear missing
rev.2 fixed chunk timebombs
rev.3 fixed BDSM color timebomb
BFD v184.108.40.206 AAX VSTi x86 x64 Rev3 WiN CE-V.R
BFD3 Core Library HYBRID HAPPY NEW YEAR | 37.7 GB