K-Meter v1.6.15 WiN MAC
P2P | 29.08.2017 | WiN: 13.32 MB | MAC: 11.03 MB
AU VST AAX
The K-System has three scales: K-12, K-14 and K-20. You choose which scale to use based on genre and delivery format. K-12 is for broadcast and radio. K-14 is for mainstream pop, rock and country. K-20 is for film, classical and high-fidelity recordings. From K-12 to K-20, the scales provide an increasing amount of dynamic range.
Use pink noise to calibrate your monitors.
K-Meter helps you calibrate your studio monitors by outputting pink noise through each channel. You can use a 3rd party sound pressure meter to ensure proper levels (see the manual for details). Calibrating your monitors makes mixing/mastering by ear even more effective.
Modern Loudness Metering
Perceived loudness with ITU BS.1770.
K-Meter supports loudness metering using ITU BS.1770 (stereo only). This is quickly becoming the international standard for measuring perceived loudness, which takes into account the ear’s sensitivity to different frequencies. Our users love that this powerful feature allows them to take basic loudness measurements at a fraction of the cost of more expensive loudness meters.
What are inter-sample peaks?
In the K-System, peak metering is no longer the focus; however, it is still important to avoid clipping. K-Meter supports true-peak metering, which upsamples your audio up to four times before detecting peaks. This highly accurate detection discovers clipping that other peak meters miss.
- Full K-System support
- ITU BS.1770 stereo loudness metering
- True-peak metering
- AES-17 RMS metering
- Pink noise generation
- Numeric average and peak displays
- Clip indicators
- Peak hold/release
- Collapsible interface
- Mac OS X v10.5.7 or greater
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- AAX, Audio Unit, or VST 2.4 compatible DAW
- K-Meter comes in three versions on the Mac: an AAX plug-in for Pro Tools (10.3.7+), an Audio Unit and a VST 2.4 plug-in. All plug-ins are 32/64-bit universal binaries.
- K-Meter is available as a 32/64-bit AAX plug-in for Pro Tools (10.3.7+) and a VST 2.4 plug-in on Windows.
K-Meter v1.6.15 AU VST AAX WiN MAC