MakeMusic Finale v25.4.0 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 01.07.2017 | WiN: 3.26 GB | MAC: 3.09 GB
FULL + UPDATES TODAY: WiN: 293 MB | OSX: 122 MB
To notate music is to look forward – to the performance, and beyond. Whether you’re creating a simple lead sheet, making worksheets for your students, or composing your magnum opus, Finale helps you easily capture your musical ideas, produce beautiful notation, and quickly share the results. For 25 years, Finale’s unique ability to create anything on the printed page has remained undisputed while other music notation software has come and gone. Finale 2014 is the forward-looking choice with new innovations, making Finale’s trademark freedom and flexibility easy for everyone to use.
Begin creating your musical legacy today.
Focus on your art, not the details When inspiration strikes, Finale takes care of the details so you can focus on your music. Capture ideas as fast as you can – with no obstacles to slow you down.
Your music, your way
In an instant you can move measures, change keys, or perform dozens of edits to capture, arrange, perfect, and print anything you can imagine. Finale even offers creative and editorial input, from automatically harmonizing your melody to indicating when an instrument is out of range.
Enter notes your way
The choice is yours. Play in your notes with a MIDI keyboard, mouse, or computer keyboard. Scan sheet music or import a wide variety of file types, such as MIDI and MusicXML™. You can even capture a brass or woodwind performance with Finale’s MicNotator®.
What’s New in MakeMusic Finale 25:
Create Your Way
– Whatever music you imagine, the new Finale can bring it to life, more quickly and easily than ever before.
– Now a full 64-bit application, the new Finale includes many under-the-hood enhancements resulting in improved performance. But that’s only half of the equation.
– While Finale has always been recognized as the software that can create ANYTHING, the new Finale also streamlines your workflow so that you can create in a more intuitive and efficient manner.
– Plus there are new ways to sync with other apps, new sounds, and better ways to share your music with others.
– Take control of your music, your creative process, and your legacy.
Get more done in less time
Finale has always been recognized as the music notation software that can create anything. The new Finale simplifies the creation process in multiple ways.
– While previous versions of Finale could create tall time signatures, like those seen at left, it admittedly took a few steps. Today it’s easy.
– When entering notes into transposing staves, the new Finale plays the correctly transposed pitch both upon entry and playback.
– An all new Aria Player greatly simplifies and expedites the selection of instruments from the ever-growing library of stellar Garritan sounds.
– We’ve also made new looks possible (including contoured dashed slurs) and eliminated dozens of bugs.
Connect with ReWire support
– The new Finale includes ReWire support making it possible to use Finale simultaneously with top digital audio software including Digital Performer, ProTools and Logic.
– Imagine you’ve created a pop tune in Logic and want to add a live horn section. With ReWire you can create the charts in Finale, press play in Logic, and hear both programs playback simultaneously – and remain in sync. You’ll hear how your horn parts work against the existing audio tracks – before the performers come into the studio to play them.
– ReWire will also benefit anyone writing for film as it also allows you to synchronize with the video support found in programs like Digital Performer, ProTools and Logic.
– Connecting with other programs is one more way Finale helps you create your way.
64-Bit Support and More
– Finale is now a full 64-bit application. This means that you can take best advantage of the processing powers of modern computers.
– It also ensures that Finale can maintain compatibility with future operating systems and makes it easier for Finale developers to improve your user experience more quickly.
– Finale users utilizing high-end sound libraries know that many of these are 64-bit only. The new Finale will allow them to use these libraries directly in Finale, without any intervening 3rd party software AND allow them to load more samples into memory than ever before.
– While a major undertaking, this 64-bit compatibility is just part of the forward-looking enhancements found in the new Finale. We’ve also overhauled Human Playback (today it responds instantly when you press playback) and expanded Finale’s MusicXML import and export so you can share music (back and forth) with users of other software more accurately than ever before. And of course you can share files with Finale 2014 without any conversion at all!
New Garritan Sounds
Great playback sounds inspire not only our listeners, the inspire the creative process. When you hit play and the results exceed your expectations, you push harder, too. The library of premium Garritan sounds included with Finale has been significantly augmented with more than 100 new additions, including a stunning Concert D grand piano from the award-winning Personal Orchestra 5, dozens of exotic world instruments, plus new keyboards, brass, woodwinds, choirs, strings, mixtures, percussion, and more.
– Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit required)
– Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor or AMD Athlon™ processor (Intel® i3 or AMD Athlon™ II X2 and above recommended)
– 600MB hard drive space required for software
– OS X® 10.10-10.12
– Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor or better (Intel® i3 processor and above recommended)
– 700MB hard drive space required for software
Own the future today with Finale.
MakeMusic Finale v25.4.0 WiN MAC-R2R