Colibri v1.8.0 macOS
TNT | 22 July 2017 | 6.4 MB
Native Lossless Audio for macOS
A refreshingly new addition to the audio player scene. Colibri is a native macOS audio player built from scratch on top of the award-winning BASS technology. Colibri supports cristal-clear bit-perfect playback of all popular lossless and lossy audio formats, uses only a tiny amount of computing power and offers a clean and intuitive user experience.
What’s New in Version 1.8
Enhancements & New Features:
– Light Color Tone
Even tiny hummingbirds need a set of fancy feathers! Colibri now has a bright Light skin, try it from the Settings – Display section!
– Network Stream/Online Radio Support
File -> Open Network Stream (or CMD + K) enables you to insert an online radio stream URL (SHOUTcast/IceCast m3u/pls are tested to comply). Colibri is also able to show the header data sent by the station as if it were song data and also refreshes it every time buffering is done.
– Playlist Menu (Right-click or Option-clickv on a Song within the Playlist)
-> Reveal in Finder – open a Finder window with the selected songs’ location
-> Delete Song(s) – use it to mass delete songs from the playlist. Mixed selecting is also possible: select multiple songs with CMD/SHIFT + left click and then right/option-clicking on any other unselected song and then select Delete from the menu, which will delete all selected songs along with the right-clicked one
– Sound Output Switcher
It is now possible to select an external sound card or USB headphone that is supported by macOS as a sound output destination. Enumaration of devices is done every time the Settings window is shown.
– App Icon Switcher
You can now have Colibri running in three modes: app icon only in the Menu bar, app icon only in the Dock or having icons in both places. The Menu controller had been given a heavy facelifting treatment to accomodate these changes – the Settings menu is now reachable from the Menu controller via the gear icon.
– the loop mode selector in Settings has been redesigned to incorporate the random mode as well
– long song titles will now be properly truncated
– missing Settings panel tooltips have been added
– eliminated all known issues of the seekbar getting stuck
– all OSD popup messages will be shown at the bottom of the main window
– fixed a bug where Menu bar and Main window would not properly show the same album art
– fixed a bug where long Song info would render the Main window unresizable past a certain size
– fixed a bug where the Main window would not properly hide the Playlist if it is located on a secondary display
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Colibri v1.8.0 macOS-TNT